Sunny Warm Sunday June 18th | B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sunny Warm Sunday June 18th Sunny Warm Sunday June 18th

Unread 06-18-2017, 09:03 AM
Sunny Warm Sunday June 18th

Gang

Not much going on here weather wise, just and warm. There is some chatter in the weather world of a tropical wave forming in the Gulf of Mexico. For now, all is quiet.

Dh's steaks last night were awesome! He really has it down to a science. Cooked to perfection. We had stuffed mushrooms for a side. I bought them premade. The movie was good. I had some edame at the theatre. Picked up on the way home, I did limit myself to two slices. Watched a movie, one of those movies where at the end you say "did we really watch this?" Kicked BF out, or maybe strongly hinted it was time for him to leave, about midnight. He would stay all night if he could!!!!

Not much going on today, just my usual cooking and I will probably have a salad for lunch, I will leave the pizza for DH. Dinner tonight will be brisket and steamed corn on the cob.

Desk, The beef bites are by Jacks Links. No doubt they probably have lots of icky stuff in them! My choices for breakfast on Fridays are usually limited as I tend not to bring anything, my usual turkey sausage breakfast is used up on Thursday. I have read that some of the stuff they say is organic really isn't. Sometimes I think they use that word so they can up the price.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Unread 06-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Re: Sunny Warm Sunday June 18th

Updating to add I got some in today. Dh and I spent about an hour in the Unfortunately my arm started aching. Time to put some gel on it. Always fun though to spend time with my hubby in the pool. We turned on our speakers and laughed and danced.

Brisket is smelling quite good. When dh came downstairs before jumping in the pool he said "hmmm.... what smells so good?"
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:09 PM

Kim, your food sounds good! I'm making rotisserie chicken sandwiches with the sourdough bread I got. I'm not much of a bread or sandwich person but I'm enjoying these. No cooking. I also got a really good pasta salad. I have strawberries and raspberries looking at me, too.

Big group project is turned in so now to wait for the grade. I did my best and so did they but we all had flaws in our sections. Still more homework to do but done with group stuff for now.

Desk, my mother has an apple tree but apples are inedible if not sprayed, they get infested and diseased. I've also been told organic bananas are all exposed to pesticides from nearby sources, too, so who knows. I'm just happy if I get something decent for groceries most of the time since buying and eating produce is a challenge.

Have a good week, everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-18-2017, 08:54 PM

Kim sounds like a delightful day with DH and the pool and the food sounds !

Greyown I agree, you just have to do the best you can. Sandwiches are always good when you are busy. I cut them into quarters and wrap the pieces separately so I don't have to eat the whole thing at once. Sometimes a little is enough - and then I can eat more later - and keep on eating... I really do have an eating problem. Glad your project is turned in and I hope the grade will reflect your good work.

Still eating carefully today
B - eggs and one slice toast
L - split pea soup and one slice toast (or was that yesterday? )
D - romaine salad, Caesar dressing, toast
Ex - 60 minute walk

The weather was rather pleasant, breezy to keep the bugs away and just around 80. The rain started after I got back home.

This tummy discomfort has at least gotten me to pay attention to my intake. This weekend my calories have been good. I am encouraged that I can maintain a little discipline and remove some of the extra weight.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register