Just saying a "THANK YOU" & some venting - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just saying a "THANK YOU" & some venting Just saying a "THANK YOU" & some venting

Unread 09-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Just saying a "THANK YOU" & some venting

Wouldn't it be nice to have it both ways tho???? Like I said I am fortunate to have awesome friends, and my mil and sil are the BEST!!!!! My mil has taken over where my mom left off, she'll never be my mom, but she's the next best thing, and my sil is more like a sister to me. She claims me before she claims my hubby!! LOL!!! Well, I pray that God will provide us all w/ who and what we need while we are down recovering!!! HE WILL, I know it!!!!

's
Sunflour
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2006, 11:11 AM

SisterAngel... I'm out to do my bloodwork. I figured while I am off with insurance I ought to get my eyes checked too. So doing that this afternoon. I'll check back this afternoon. I'd be glad to give you my phone #.

Kim
Unread 09-20-2006, 12:39 PM

I can sympathize with you sisterangel. Whenever there's a crisis in our family, I'm usually the first one to help. You never know who you will get help from and who you won't. A cousin of mine whom I am not that close to, sent over dinner for us. My husband's niece dropped off two dinners and dessert. My mom did the same. My dh isn't very good when it comes to household jobs-cooking and cleaning, so I wasn't expecting much from him. However my sil lives with us and she had her surgery several years ago. So she knew what I'd be going through. She lived 8 hours away at the time of her surgery or else I would have been there to help her. I thought she'd be my biggest help but she wasn't. My step daughers never even called or came to see me. And one lives a couple of blocks from the castle! That hurt. She even told me that she'd stop in to see me. But I will still be there in times of crisis for my family and friends. Most people are so focused on their life and their problems, that they can't see that you need them. Keep your chin up. Don't let them bring you down. Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Remember you always have your hystersisters!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register