TOMORROW-8:30am-TAH -GULP! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TOMORROW-8:30am-TAH -GULP! TOMORROW-8:30am-TAH -GULP!

Unread 07-24-2001, 12:29 AM
TOMORROW-8:30am-TAH -GULP!

This is only my second log on. It has finally gotten real for me. I have been saying this is a good thing, this is a good thing,etc., but the home stretch is here. I have read all your wonderful stories. I need to feel connected to you. So I here I am. I so can't wait to log on with..."I'm Home--whew" and tell my story to support another lady in waiting. Thanks ahead of time. Multiple fibroids,16week uterus with too many problems.

You can e-mail me at Luvchoco@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2001, 01:26 AM

Hi Judy!!

Welcome!!
Well we are so glad you found Hyster Sisters, and that reading the posts and stories has been helpful to you!! You are connected Judy, we all are or have been a and your wait is over, and today you get your crown and become a

All the best to you. We await your castle story when you are home, rested and up to posting! And you are so right, your story will indeed help another lady who is waiting.

Sending hugs!!
Maria
Unread 07-24-2001, 06:15 AM

Dear Judy,

I sure understand how you are feeling. I remember how I felt the day before my surgery. I was so scared. I want you to know though, I am only 4 days post op and I can't believe how good I am feeling. I thought my husband was going to have to drag or carry me through the castle doors. I kept wanting to run away. I must say, that was really the worst part, checking in for the actual surgery. I couldn't believe how well everything went after that. As soon as I was checked in and in my beautiful hospital gown, they immediately brought me a valium. It calmed me down and everything moved so fast after that, the next thing I knew I was in recovery and feeling relief knowing it was over and for some reason, I had very little pain. I did so well that I was able to go home the next day, my choice. I could walk all over and since I have been home I only use 2 advil for pain. My pain is like on and off mild menstral cramps. I had cystocele and rectocele repair as well as a TVH and it really hasn't bothered me very much.

Hang on sweetie, it will be over before you know it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2001, 05:58 PM
Hi Judy

Your almost to the finish line. My prayers are with you as you make this journey. Try to keep busy and try to get a good nights sleep, I know this is easier said than done.

I'm 5wks post from tah and everything is going smoothly. I pray the Lord holds you in the palm of His loving hands.

Hugs & Prayers,
Unread 07-24-2001, 06:23 PM

Judy - I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We'll be waiting to hear how your surgery went. Do something relaxing tonight...and don't forget to pack your chapstick
Unread 07-24-2001, 08:08 PM

{{{Judy}}} I'm so happy you've found us, just in time for the big send-off

Judy, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers as you head for the castle. I'm so looking forward to reading your positive story.

Wishing you a peaceful stay at the castle.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register