HELP! 9 days to go, 2/25, and the nerves are kicking in! (have MS) - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

HELP! 9 days to go, 2/25, and the nerves are kicking in! (have MS) HELP! 9 days to go, 2/25, and the nerves are kicking in! (have MS)

Unread 02-24-2014, 12:39 PM
HELP! 9 days to go, 2/25, and the nerves are kicking in! (have MS)

Ladysratdd I agree, I know there has to be a connection. Good luck on Thursday! Ill see you on the other side!

UOTE=ladystardd;4310188]Hi there.. Seemke we are in the same boat, my surgery is this thurs and I too have ms.. Rx three yrs ago. I wouldn't worry about a relapse. The best thing you can do is relax... Well, try to anyway.
It does make me wonder I have noticed a lot of endo/ms combo in a lot of these forums. It be interested in seeing if there was a connection.

Take care and you'll make out fine![/quote]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Re: HELP! 9 days to go, and the nerves are kicking in! (have MS)

Your very welcome Nova… It does seem like there is a lot of us out there… Thanks for the well wishes too. I hope everything goes smoothly. I know its so scary living on eggshells on what is going to bring on a relapse….
Unread 02-24-2014, 02:55 PM

I used to be a neat freak also, until I realized that I had to let it go or go completely crazy. My MIL used to say she could eat dinner off my floor, but that is no longer the case. There are far more important things to be concerned about than your house being clean. It's taken me some years to realize that, but it's true. It's really not worth stressing over.
I'm thinking that anxiety and MS are connected. I suffer from anxiety, and I take Lorazepam which helps.
I'm glad you have help lined up. That in itself should relieve your anxiety.
Wishing you all the best tomorrow NOVA825 and Thursday Ladystardd!
Unread 02-24-2014, 05:04 PM

Hi just thought I'd give you a shout out I know this isn't an ms support group but my husband has it and has been Doing great on the meds tysabri. Obviously he's not having a hysterectomy ( I'm the lucky one) but when you discuss your ms treatments with your dr it might be something toask about . Hugs

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register