a little afraid | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

a little afraid a little afraid

Unread 07-26-2003, 01:38 AM
a little afraid

a little afraid

Hi Ladies...my hyst is set for August 18. I feel very positive about it most of the time, and definately believe it is one more step in gettiing me well & healthy.

The last few days, however, have brought scary & morbid thoughts...I'm too fat - I won't survive the surgery, this probably won't improve my health at all, my insurance will probably say NO! - on and on and on.

Now I KNOW our Lord is bigger than any of my problems or fears. Would you please pray for me that I put my confidence in Him, and not listen to those scarey thoughts?

Thank you!

All my love in Christ Jesus...

Tess_Northwest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-26-2003, 09:55 AM
a little afraid

Hi Tess,

Cast all your worries and anxieties on God. Lay down your cares at His feet. Fix your eyes on Jesus and let Him be your source of comfort and strength. God is the shepherd who guides, the Lord who provides, the small still voice that brings peace in the storm, and the physician who heals the sick.

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe". Proverbs 18:10

I will be praying for you! Listen to God's voice and don't let the words of the enemy try to distract you form the truth - God loves you and He will be with you!

Be sure to visit us in the Post-op Forum after your surgery and let us know how you are doing.

s
Unread 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM
a little afraid

Tess,

I can certainly understand how you must be feeling right now, it is very hard to be at the edge of this surgery and just waiting. God promises he will never leave us or forsake us, I pray even now you will feel his special presence with you. I pray that when these fears come his spirit will rise up in you and give you a peace that only comes from him. God will be right there along side of you through your whole surgery and recovery, dear. Just lean on him he will give you the strength to make it through no matter the "what if's" .

Many times people in the Bible were fearful and in God's response he would continue to say Do not be afraid or be of good courage, then He would remind them why- He was there! You are no different than those people, God would say to you- Be of good courage, do not be afraid- He is there for you too!

Lots of ers and to you.
lenee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2003, 12:54 AM
a little afraid

Hang in there Tess! I want to assure you that you are having thoughts that are normal before surgery. You will be okay! You will feel better after this is all over.

Know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Trust in the Lord and you will receive blessings from Heaven. I also believe that God does not give us more than we can handle!

Best Wishes and God Bless

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register