HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Black cohosh, evening primrose oil-headaches fluid retention and facial swelling Black cohosh, evening primrose oil-headaches fluid retention and facial swelling

Unread 10-28-2003, 01:23 PM
Black cohosh, evening primrose oil-headaches fluid retention and facial swelling

can anyone tell me if they have experienced these symptoms. Not sure if it is black cohosh, vitamin e or evening primrose oil. I have had a migraine for 2.5 months. This week stopped all of the above and my headaches and facial swelling that happens at night are gone. Would like to reintroduce one of the above to stop hot flashes but I am not sure which is the culprit. Think it is evening primrose oil. Help!! Thank you all in advance.
Unread 10-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Black cohosh, evening primrose oil-headaches fluid retention and facial swelling

Boy, it's so hard to tell! You're on the right track, introducing one thing at a time. It's possible that it's the EPO. Have you seen (((Trish's))) excellent article on EPO? It's HERE . There may be an answer for you there; maybe in your case flaxseed would work better??

Good luck with this. At least you know it's one of those things, and hopefully will find some relief soon!

Audrey

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.