~Oh,Lord Give Us Strength To Overcome Our Fears~ | Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

~Oh,Lord Give Us Strength To Overcome Our Fears~ ~Oh,Lord Give Us Strength To Overcome Our Fears~

Unread 10-08-2000, 04:08 PM
~Oh,Lord Give Us Strength To Overcome Our Fears~

Hello all, I am going in for Hyster tomorrow,Monday 9th. I am abit nervous,and I always am right before Ops.I still need to pack a few things up.I just dont want to make a huge deal out of it yeah know? I just want to bring a few things, and my faith,,,most of all..lol Can you all send a prayer to God for me? I just need more prayer I think to make me feel more safe.I have never been baptised and this I regret.I believe after this Op,I will. I truly believe the Lord is our shephard, and thou shall want not.He provides us with every need. Thank you for your support Sisters, God Loves You,~Sunny~ /Ancilee Kaye http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/sun...ssurvivorschat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2000, 04:16 PM

Sunny,
My Prayers are with you now and that God will give you a peace you can not imagine! I was scared to death, on the way to hospital asked hubby to take me home and he said we will pray. We did and a peace I can't describe came over me!
I barely remember all the pre-op stuff they did that morning. It was like God just carried me in his arms and I was not afraid! I will pray for peace for you like that!
God Bless You! Tomorrow and always!
Your hystersister and sister in Faith, Deb tah/bso 7/17/00
Unread 10-08-2000, 04:56 PM
thank you,,,Deb.

Are you in AIM chat at all? I am trying to figure out who is whom..lol I am Sunnyskies35 in AIM Chat http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/sun...survivorschat. I have a newchat place , nice and serene.stop by sometime and we can chat...~sunny~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2000, 08:56 PM

Hi Sunny! I will keep you in prayers. I like to check the Calendar to see which Sisters are going each day then throughout my day I send up little prayers. I think I say more prayers in the bathroom at the office then anyone else! May God give you His peace.

Carol
Unread 10-08-2000, 08:58 PM

Hi again,
I checked out you chat site and joined!! It is so neat! My name there is debjburr because of already having yahoo mail and yahoo kept telling me I was already registered. There was no one there at the time but I enjoyed looking through it all! Can't wait till you come home and we will chat! IN Person!!! Very smart to put that together! See you soon in the chat room! Love and Prayers, deb
Unread 10-08-2000, 10:31 PM
Prayers for Sunny

Dear Sunny soon to be
I pray everything will go well tomorrow and that you, your family, friends/loved ones and your whole surgical team will recieve His Blessings. May
you have as peaceful evening as possible. It sure is hard to sleep! Rest assured you are not alone sweetie- let us
know how youre doing when you can- may the Grace of the Lord reside with you throughout your journey to health.
Julialynne TAH fib 7-24-00 Goodnite-is a GODnite!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register