HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Friends are the best! Friends are the best!

Unread 04-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Friends are the best!

I feel like you all are my friends and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your advice, stories, humor and courage. I was talking with my best friend last night and I told her that I was scared (you know the rambling of a freaked out woman). I said who's going to scrub my toilet? She started laughing and said I am you silly who do you think? Now is that a great friend or what? Just wanted to tell you all I am so glad to have you as my new ciber friends. Thanks so much from Montana!
Unread 04-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi

Yes some people do turn out to be true friends. I know we all get disappointed in people when they don't react or help like we wish they would but I think there is almost always at least one person who will do what ever we need. Even clean toilets

I used to live in WY and have been to Montana . It's so beautiful.

I wish you only the best.
Sharon
Unread 04-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Friends are the best!

Amen, sisters! This website was a great comfort to me too! Even though I had a TAH/BSO, I realized how blessed I was by not having to go through what some of these sisters are.

I can't tell you how many times I looked to my friends for advice and moral support! They were there all the way!

I even have a friend who got over her bad feeling about the hospital I was in because that was where her mother died (cancer).

SusieQ
Unread 04-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Friends are the best!

Thanks Sharon, you are so right about being disappointed in people, but they do truly show their good side when you need them. Your right Montana is beautiful, a little cool today but still beautiful.. I see your sugery date is next Wednesday, I am sending only good vibes and happy thoughts your way. Take Care!
Unread 04-21-2004, 05:10 AM
Friends are the best!

I have to agree with you on finding out what a best friend really means to a person. my best friend has been with me through all of my ups and downs. She was there when I lost my grandson in an auto accident, she has always been with me throughout my medical life. Driving me to the hospitals,, waiting for hours through the surgeries. Just there to lend an ear or a shoulder. I do the same for her. Since I have found this site, I have found more friends then I could ever believe possible in one lifetime. I am thankful to god for bringing my best friend and all of you into my life!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.