HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hyster Sisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. Join us today!

Prayer's for Alicia. Prayer's for Alicia.

Unread 07-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Prayer's for Alicia.

I want to thank everyone for keeping Alicia in your prayer's.For those of you who don't know her story,Alicia is my neice,She'll be 18 soon.Back in april,she was diagnosed with stage11 ovairain cancer during emergency surgery.Well after three more Dr opions,it was decided to do a d&c.That was done in june.Two weeks ago,they done a complete hysterectomy,Patholgoly came back,not good,Alicias uterus was full of cancer.My sister is having a hard time dealing with this,watching her daughter go through all this,and the chemo,I too am finding it very hard to cope,Alicia is 2 weeks post op and still in alot of pain,I'm asking for more prayers,not only for sweet Alicia,but her mother too.Thank you all so much for being here.

Lynn
Unread 07-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Prayer's for Alicia.

Dear Lynn,

I have an 18 year old daughter and can only imagine what Alicia's mom is going through. Alicia, her mom, and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Deb
Unread 07-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Prayer's for Alicia.

Alicia and your sister will be in my prayers too.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.

Summer Fun Giveaway