HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Anyone tried Fibrovan? Anyone tried Fibrovan?

Unread 10-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Anyone tried Fibrovan?

I have been diagnosed w/ multiple uterine fibroids. Although...they do not give me much trouble one of them is almost 11cm. and I can feel that they are there.
I read about this new product that is suppose to safely dissolve fibroids and was wondering if anyone has had some experience w/ it, it is called Fibrovan. What do you think? I would love to hear your comments!
Unread 10-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Anyone tried Fibrovan?

Dear Rose:

I didn't have fibroids, but here is a link to the fibroids section of our Resources Directory: http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/lin...=browse&cid=26 also be sure to check out www.thefibroidplace.com

I hope you are able to find the right answers soon. I am sending huge cyberhugs
Unread 02-13-2007, 04:53 PM
I've had great results with fibrovan

Hi,

I've been taking fibrovan and after the first usage, 3 weeks later noticed results, no more blood clots. I just took 2 fibrovan pills twice daily and next period was watery but very few clots. I also have endometryosis and adenomyosis with an enlarged uterus. So after the 4rth month I started taking 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills at night because in 4rth month I had no clotting but very bad cramps in my back area. Bad pain in back area is very common in adenomyosis. Well, this time I had some discomfort but nothing like I experienced before taking 3 pills twice a day. But I'm hanging with fibrovan rather go through more surgery and the after affects of a hysterectomy. I believe I've gotten my life back. Praise God! Hope this helps. Goto fibrovan.com and call the number if you have questions.
Unread 02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Anyone tried Fibrovan?

I used Fibrovan for a 2 years, thought it was the greatest thing ever, but discovered it doesn't "dissolve" fibroids as promised, they still grew bigger. Think my wonder results was because I was 50 and was pre-menopause. Then had a terrible summer in 05, lost my stepdaughter to suicide, nerves were shot and gushing periods came back worse than ever even though I doubled and tripled dosages of Fibrovan. Was laid off from my job in last October and finally decided to have LSH and get on with my life. Now I'm trying to return 3 unused, unopened bottles and can't get the guy to return my calls and e-mails. Guess the customer satisfaction guarantee isn't real. And I live less than 10 miles from his PO box address!!

I tried lots of things, ablation, Fibrovan, supplements to buy time and avoid hysterectomy, but, in my opinion, most was a waste of money.
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Fibrovan

I was basically hemorrhaging and couldn't wait to try
Fibrovan. I took it as directed for 3 weeks and ended
up returning the medication because I continued to hemorrhage and had to start Agestin to stop my bleeding.
Unread 01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Re: Anyone tried Fibrovan?

I'm still taking it and I have to say that it's been a life saver. I guess it really helps some people.
A.
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:47 AM

Ive been on Fibrovan since June 20 of this year. I have a walnut sized fibroid on the uterus and smaller ones throughout. Im almost 50 but I do not want a hysterectomy. I have to say I never had real bad periods or extreme bleeding until just this past month. Ive had 2 periods and very heavy to the point Im now anemic. The fibrovan seems to have had a reverse affect on me. I had no side effects until now so Ive stopped taking the fibrovan and sent them an email asking for help over a week ago and have gotten no response. Im going to stay off it for a month and see what Sept brings...Hope this helps.
Unread 01-21-2014, 01:41 AM

I've been on fibrovan for a month and a half now and I'm very disappointed.
From all the reviews I'd read I really thought it might make a difference but unfortunately there has been no change that I've noticed.
I've had endometriosis most of my life and I've got 3 uterine fibroids. The doctor says my uterus is the size of being 2 months pregnant. I have extremely heavy periods with a lot of blood clots but unfortunately fibrovan has made absolutely no difference.
I note when they ask for a review it is moderated so my guess is they only allow the positive reviews to be made public which is a shame as women aren't getting the full picture.
So far the only thing that has ever made any different to the pain and symptoms (especially for the endometriosis) is the biodentical progesterone cream I use which has also reduced my breast cysts - I've been taking that for about 3 years.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.