HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   HysterSisters Hysterectomy > Hyster Sisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. Join us today!

Special Prayer for sick friend whose mother just passed away Special Prayer for sick friend whose mother just passed away

Unread 02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Special Prayer for sick friend whose mother just passed away

Hello Ladies,
I have a prayer request for a friend of mine who is in the hospital with complications from diabetes. She was feeling bad and was admitted on Sunday night, only to find out her mother (who she was extremely close to) passed away. I went to visit her in the hospital and she is devastated. She is still really sick and athough she wants to go to her mom's funeral, she is not well enough to go. Her diabetes is out of control and I am afraid she will give up now that her mother is gone. Please pray for her health and strength to get through all of this. Also pray that my friends and I will have the right words to comfort her.
Unread 02-22-2006, 07:14 PM

Hi Velvet,

Thank you for bringing your friend's needs here for prayer.

"Father I lift Velvet's friend up to You. Wrap Your mighty hands around her. Give her comfort and strength as she goes through the grief of losing her mother. Give her hope and peace. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit - surround her with people who care and love her. I pray that her body would be healed. I pray for wisdom, skill and discernment for the doctors treating her diabetes. Help her to see that You have a purpose for her life - she is here for a reason. Lord, I pray this all in Jesus' precious name. Amen"

Unread 02-22-2006, 11:14 PM

I will pray for your dear friend. Poor thing. I'm sure your loving friendship is a blessing to her during this difficult time. May God heal her heart and comfort her soul.

s,
Beth
Unread 02-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Update on sick diabetic friend

Thanks so much for your prayers ladies. My friend was so sick she had to have her foot taken off. The gangrene was so bad that it got into her bloodstream and now they don't know if she will make it or not. She coded several times yesterday and has some damage to her brain and heart. She has also been my daughter's babysitter since she was 3 (she is now 16) and it is really breaking her heart. Please continue to pray for my friend and her family. I believe the Lord can work miracles today just as he did in the stories mentioned in the bible. If he can raise Lazarus from the dead, there is nothing that he can't do!
Thanks,
Velvet

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.