HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > Hysteritaville General Discussions > Eating Right for Wellness

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Nature's code Vitamins? Nature's code Vitamins?

Unread 09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Nature's code Vitamins?

Hi ladies,
Has anyone here tried Nature's Code vitamins by Dr.Taub? I started them a week ago and was curious if anyone else ever used them, the one's I'm taking are for women under 50.

thanks,
linda
Unread 06-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Nature's code Vitamins?

Lydia, how did it go with you and the Nature's Code vitamins? I've just got my first shipment -- for women over 50 since I've had a hysterectomy. I'm a bit concerned by the high doses of some vitamins. Debating taking them or sending them back.
Unread 07-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Natures Code

I've been using Natures Code for over a decade. After my hysterectomy (I still have ovaries and an am mid stage Menopause) I began using the Over 50. I'm 54.

I've always had a high energy level but most people who know me think I have more energy than just about anyone they know. I think having a consistent, balanced nutritional supplement in my daily routine is a part of my well being. I don't know how much it contributes to my high energy and strength, but I know that I get the necessary supplements I need, even when I'm busy or not eating as well as I'd like.

Julie
Unread 07-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Nature's code Vitamins?

Thanks, I ordered them and I'm taking them although I have a problem getting them all down during the day. I do seem to feel like I feel better. Just heard a report today that I may be real low on magnesium -- because of symptoms -- glad to read that Nature's Code provides me with magnesium Daily Recommended Allowance and more, but not too much to worry about.
Unread 07-16-2008, 05:29 PM
taking pills at once

I used to have a terrible gag reflex so I worked on it by taking all pills in a packet at once. Sometimes I'll gag...but much better!
Unread 07-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Smile - Nature's code Vitamins? Nature's COde

Hi Ladies -
I had my TAH-BSO last August. I was 44 then and am 45 now. My instant menapause showed up as mild to moderate anxiety attacks. Yuck!!! I found out that B-Vitamins play a major role in keeping the body balanced and keeping anxiety at bay. I had been watching the information on Nature's Code for a long time and decided to try it as I wanted to get off medications. I was given .5mg Lorazapam (sp) as needed and it worked, but I wanted off all drugs and I wanted the anxiety to go away. Now, since B-vitamins are water soluable, your urine will be orange if you are taking more than you really need. Well, when I started taking NC vits. my urine was never orange for the first three months and my anxiety sudsided. My body really needed the vitamins. I feel much better even though I'm now going through more normal menapausal symptoms, they are mild. I should say that I did all of this with my doctor's approval. My doctor feels that NC is a good supplement system for me. So, I'd recommend that you talk with your doctor, but I don't think you'll be sorry if you give them a try. Hope this helps and I'll be happy to talk to anyone on this subject if you want to chat. Good Luck to you all. This last year has been strange and I know that I wouldn't have gotten through without my fellow Hystersisters.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.