That's a great question!
1) I would definitely ask about what the doctor can do to help you get rid of your pain you are in.
2) Definitely ask about laps. Ask how many the doctor does on a regular basis. The biggest success with pain relief is to do have the best doctor do the surgery.
3)Ask what other treatments are available for you? There are other treatments for endo other than birthcontrol pills.
4)Definitely keep an open mind. I know that is the hard part when you are in pain and want it gone.
5) Remember if the doctor doesn't give you options other than what you are doing now there are other doctors that know about endo and keep looking until you find one that will help you.
6) The biggest thing I suggest is to look at a hysterectomy as the very last resort after trying everything that way you won't have any regrets later.
7) Do not be surprised if the doctor will give you alternatives instead of a hysterectomy.
Best of luck at your appointment today.