From Allenstown NH | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > New Hampshire

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

From Allenstown NH From Allenstown NH

Unread 07-26-2001, 12:16 PM
From Allenstown NH

Hello girls from NH. Not sure when my surgery will be but will have it at Southern New Hampshire Med Center where I work. Lots of questions, concerns, especially the hubby. But it's nice to see there are other around NH too on this site. Hope all are well.
Julie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2001, 08:58 PM
Smile - From Allenstown NH From Allenstown NH

Julie,
Just wanted to wish you luck. Hope your surgery goes well. I am in seacoast nh, never had experience with that hostpital, but have heard good things about it.

JessieC

Unread 09-09-2001, 09:36 PM
From Allenstown NH

Hello Ladies,
I'm in coastal NH also and work in Boston at one of the largest teaching hospital in the country. I opted for my surgery at Portsmouth Regional and it went really well. I wanted great nursing care and that's what I got. Jessie, we sound like we may be neighbors. And our surgery dates are just about the same.

Julie, good luck and you can E-mail (DBLsunrise@AOL.com) me with any questions you like. I had some major complictaions and I'm doing alot better now. So ask away that's how we learn what to expect and remember the waiting is the worst. I didn't believe it until I went through it. I have had many surgeries but before this one I was a basket case. :-) It's over now and I'm on the other side YEAH!

Glad to know I have good company in NH. I love it here. Either one of you go to the Seafood festival in Hampton this weekend. BIG crowd!!!. My husband and I went for a little while but I didn't have the stamina to walk around that much. Good time anyway and great weather.

Take care and remember to keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Good night,
Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2001, 07:08 PM
Smile - From Allenstown NH Dartmouth Medical Center 10/15

Julie,

Looks like you and I will be scheduled within a week of each other. On September 4, I had a myomectomy for fibroid removal, and on September 12, got the results that I have endolymphatic stromal myosis, cancer. I will be in Dartmouth Medical Center, October 15, my son's thirtieth birth day and the due date of his first child. Cotton Cancer Center for 4 to 5 days and then go home to recouperate. I am so lucky, so far, everything is in the early stage. I will keep in touch with you. I live just down the road in Loudon Center.

I have grown children, and they are exhibiting stress signs, we are dysyfunctionally crazy, so far I have an offer of 4 uteruses for various body parts. I just want to get this over with. We are going on a long scheduled vacation, returning on a Saturday, and then Monday onto surgery land.

I wish you well, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am taking breath therapy up in Wolfboro, it is helping.

Leona
Unread 10-02-2001, 03:12 PM
NH

Hi everybody,
I'm Kim from the Lakes Region. Having a total hyst on 10/15 at LRGH. I have a really good doctor but am very nervous. Worried they will kick me out to early because of insurance. Hey, maybe I will want to go. Hope all are well.
Unread 10-16-2001, 05:53 PM
Hi neighbors!

I'm from Concord- 8 weeks post op this week. Everything went well my 2-night stay at Concord Hospital and I am feeling good,back to work last week.
Julie-best wishes to you for next week!
Leona and querida- hope things went well in the hospital and let us know how you are when you get home!
Hi to all the rest of you NH ladies

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register