HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating! CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating!

Unread 01-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Exclamation - CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating! 2008 God is Good!

In 2008 where all of the hard times have come God has gotten us thru it all. My husband lost his job "construction" and I was fired due to my illness. With the way times are He has blessed us over and over and we have made it thru 2008 w/no jobs, my illness and all the other stuff.

In 2008 I have discovered that God is really faithful and He does create miracles...
Unread 01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating!

I will remember 2008 as the last year that my grandpa was alive. he went on to his Heavenly home on 01/11/09. he was 91 years old and a truly great Christian man. i will miss him but i know he is enjoying Heaven!
Unread 01-17-2009, 02:23 PM
CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating!

Relayholland:

2008 filled with wonderful memories of your grandpa! He is now with Jesus - what a blessed man. Wow 91 years of age. A truly great Christian man that you will miss - just remember he is always there in spirit - when I lost my mom in 2006 I looked at it as she was an Angel who never left me. I also tried to carry on her ways of sharing and praying for the family. Maybe you could carry on his Christian ways for him.
My prayers are with you and your loved ones. God Bless!
Unread 01-18-2009, 08:19 AM

We have two winners taken from posts up through January 15 and selected using randomizer.org:

relayholland post #28

taz1227 post #10

Congrats ladies! I'll be sending you a PM and getting your information so we can send to you either a pink or a lavendar endoFEMM!

Enjoy!
Unread 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Wink - CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating! We Are Women....hear Us Roar!

I know everyone has a story...and so do I. But instead of boring you with details, I challenge all you women! The year is gone....over.....done with! Nothing we can do to change the past - and we can all either remember the bad and go on sulking or remember it all and chalk it up to experience and wisdom! (Even the grey hairs associated with it). Life goes on....and so I challenge ya'll to get going with it. WE ARE WOMEN...HEAR US ROAR!
Unread 02-01-2009, 05:48 PM

2008: the year I found out I'm not crazy. All the pelvic pain I had since age 17 WAS due to endometriosis! Sinus surgery in March and BSO in October. Whew!

The end of ovarian pain forever!!!!!!
Unread 02-05-2009, 08:05 PM

Hello all...I am Taz1227 a.k.a Jackie. I would like to thank everyone at Hystersisters for choosing my post. I LOVE my endoFEMM! I had surgery 10 Nov 08 and I am doing FABULOUS but I still find if I do "too much" during the day, my endoFEMM is in the freezer waiting for me! But I will keep working out to lose the "swelly belly" because I don't think I can go much longer saying it is puffy from the surgery when that happened months ago! At some point I must admit the fat. Thank you again!!
Unread 02-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Smile - CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participating! I will remember 2008 because:

It was the year I won the battle to have a hyster with my gyane and would become one of the hyster sisters who no longer has bleeding (yahoo) finally after bleeding every day since Mar 2007 it finally stopped in Nov 08. Yeee haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Also, how could you forget the year that my brother finally got married (31 December 2008) after being engaged for 11 years! A beautiful day, uniting a beautiful bride and groom in the company of friends and family in beautiful surroundings.

A year never to be forgotten!
Unread 05-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Re: CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participatin

the year i had the least amount of sex in my life ever!!!!!! and the year ive been in pain every day and it gets worse until i can get a doctor to listen to me chilax repairs coming up but i want my mesh out
Unread 08-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Re: CONTEST: How will you remember 2008? - Chance to win an EndoFEMM for participatin

2008 began with a walk on the beach in Pensacola, Florida for my husband and I. It was COLD! The wind was blowing, sand was stinging, but it was a memorable start to the day. Not many others were out on the beach at 8 am, but oh well...you gotta try new things. We had our daughter home from college for Christmas 2007, and we all drove down together (our last family vacation as our son described it - how prophetic!) and spent a few days there with our daughter. On New Year's day her boyfriend cooked dinner for us, and proceeded to ask us for permission to marry our daughter! Amazing day! We are so blessed with this young man, they married August 16, 2008 in Pensacola, (another trip!) but such wonderful memories to hold in your heart!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.