HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Talking - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

My favorite thing(s) about Hyster sisters is that I would never have been as prepared for surgery, and I certainly would never have made it thru the first few weeks.
The support of all the sisters and the feeling of joy in being able to give support is really the only thing that made this bearable for me.

Goddess Bless
Unread 08-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Thank you HysterSisters for providing a place for women to share their experiences with others. I am just tooo shy to ask other women and it is just too sensitive a topic for most women to share much info in a coffee shop. This is a comfortable, trusting and encouraging place for us. Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Unread 08-03-2009, 12:50 PM

I love finding other members who have had the same surgery that I had! There support, thoughts, and kind words have been so helpful during these hard days.
Unread 08-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Thumbs up - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

The wealth of information and the ability to read other's experiences were invaluable to me when I was planning and recovering from my TVH. I had no one in my family or immediate circle who could help me with my questions. Hystersisters became my family for a time as I recovered and adjusted. I love how this family continues to keep in touch and to ask me for updates. Thank you Hystersisters and happy birdie!
Unread 08-03-2009, 01:25 PM

I love being able to do unto others, now that I'm recovering. I find comfort in comforting others and knowing that for what I've been through--all of it is worth it to share with someone else and help them.
Unread 08-03-2009, 02:34 PM

I love that HysterSisters and me have the same birth month!
Unread 08-03-2009, 03:03 PM

M favortie thing would be the support given to me and the support that I am able to offer. Even know its been close to 3 years since my TAH, I still love to come here. I love to play games also. I love the games for when I have isnsombia that I can ususally find a insombia buddy. I woould love to be picked by the randomizer for a coffe mug. I think I just love you for reading this!! Love the love Sister
Unread 08-03-2009, 03:33 PM

What I love is that this site gave me so much information that the NEVER told me.

And now, 9 weeks post-op, I can still come here to figure out what all my aches, pains, fatigue, etc., are all about!

Thank you, everyone, for your kindness, generosity, honesty and laughter!

Colleen
Unread 08-03-2009, 04:09 PM

I love Hystersisters because not only do I get encouraged by the stories of other women, whether I choose to chat or not, I am able to be a support to others as well. A hysterectomy can be a lonely time for a woman, but Hystersisters are never alone!
Unread 08-03-2009, 05:32 PM

What I love about HS is that the info is just so real. It comes from others that have been down this road and no question is a dumb one. Since it is just "us gals" you don't have to be embarrassed to ask a personal question. I love how everyone is helpful and does what they can to give their own hints and support if you are having a bad day.
This website is the best and most helpful website I have ever used. I hope it has many more birthdays and never goes away. It has helped me with many of my post-op questions and made me feel "normal", whatever that is.
Thanks again HS and keep up the GREAT work
Closed Thread

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.