HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Hystersisters was there for me 24 x 7 during one of the scariest times of my life. I was able to talk with other women who went through the same thing and I was able to obtain important information about my condition and what my surgery was going to be like. It will be three months since my surgery this week and I couldn't have made the recovery without Hystersisters!
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM

I love the HysterSisters website!! I was scared to death about the surgery and recovery! This site had so much information, I was able to go into the surgery prepared and give my DH some information as well to help me once I got home.
Thanks for a great website!!
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:36 PM

My favorite thing about Hyster Sisters is the support I needed and able to ask personal and embarrassing questions I felt were stupid, and finding out they weren't stupid questions I thought I were asking after all! I wished I had known about Hyster Sisters LONG BEFORE my surgery.
I can never thank Hyster Sisters enough for this wonder site!
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:40 PM

What do I love about Hystersisters? Where to start.......

I am 36 years old and never thought I would have a hysterectomy at this stage in my life. My mother didn't have one. I didn't have anyone to talk to about it. I can log on here and there is always someone else going thru what I am going thru. I don't feel alone and I learn new things every time. It has been wonderful to be part of this "family".
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:44 PM

I love the crazy stories that are posted on here. I always leave here with a smile even if I log on in a funk.
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Cool - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

What I love about HysterSisters is the multitude of excellent information I received from everyone here and the amount of caring that made me feel special, like a warm blanket on a cold winter day.
Sylvia
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:52 PM

Hello All

I think I made a boo boo with my first post, so first let me apologize, I am not very good with this lap top that was set up for me.

Happy 11th Birthday Hystersisters - I thank you all for being here, I am grateful not to be alone and to have support, I don't always get to reply but I do read the threads, please now that you are all in my prayers for a quick and comfortable recovery and I am here for all.
Unread 08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Wink - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

One other thing I love about HysterSisters is that belly binder! I love it. Makes me feel secure walking around that I don't have to constantly hold my tummy. Having great recovery products for us to use post op is a blessing. Thank you!
Sylvia
Unread 08-04-2009, 04:07 PM

I love this website!!! It has truly been a lifeline for me in the past 4 months!!! The information here is so valuable and helpful. I was able to make better decisions based on information and support from this website. I learned more here than from my doctor!
I consider is to be one of the biggest blessings through my whole experience of making decisions before surgery and then during my recovery period. Also, the support from the other sisters here is like no other.

Blessings to you all at Hystersisters!
Unread 08-04-2009, 04:13 PM

My favorite thing about HysterSisters is that it's been here for me when I had no one else to turn to for those embarassing questions about bowell prep and catheters My Mom and Grandmas have passed and I live on the other side of the country from my remaining Aunts so who else do you go to to ask those kinds of things? My surgery is 8/11 (this time next week I'll be on the road to recovery yea!!) and I will be forever grateful that this site, those who run it, and everyone else who has posted and provided support have been willing companions on this journey with me. It really is like having a couple thousand Angel Sisters at your side!!
Closed Thread

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.