HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

View Poll Results: What features are your favorite of HysterSisters.com? (Multiple answers allowed)
Forum Discussions 403 73.54%
Live Chat Events 24 4.38%
Hysterectomy Checkpoints 242 44.16%
Articles 132 24.09%
Hyst-Stories 129 23.54%
Free Booklet - What 100,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy 88 16.06%
Videos 27 4.93%
Everything 172 31.39%
Other (Write in your favorite and tell us!) 18 3.28%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 548. You may not vote on this poll

What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com? What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Unread 02-17-2012, 06:57 PM
What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Feeling like your not alone. Everyone here is great!
Unread 02-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Re: What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Everything about this site has been very beneficial and valuable. Thank you Hyster Sisters. It has been my source of information and awareness, as well as comfort. One of the features that I appreciated a lot is the "Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy Dates." It brought tremendous comfort and encouragement in knowing that there were other women like me going through the process and recovery at around the same time.
Unread 03-07-2012, 11:12 PM

Im new here- just found you last night. I love ALL of it. The fact that I can read someone's story & feel im not the only 1 going through all this. None of friends have had to face this & im happy for them, but its nice to meet someone who has been there. I loom forward to hopefully being able to offer support as I come out the other side when "my turn" comes. Great site & group! Thank you!
Unread 03-13-2012, 08:49 AM

I love everything about HysterSisters... and my hubby likes the info on MisterHysterSister as well!!!!!
Unread 04-08-2012, 12:02 PM

I had so many questions pre and post op that I didn't know where to turn. Through this site I was able to get all my questions answered and I actually felt human! I was able to know what questions to ask my doctor and what pains were just apart of the healing process.

I will post my progress on here and I hope I am able to calm someones fears as they are either pre or post opt like others were able to do for me.
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:15 AM

Hi my name is Jeniffer and it's almost a month since I signed in. I think I love the forum most of all in this website. This is the page where people can express how they feel and learn from each other...
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:21 PM

The sight has been very helpful overall. My favorite feature is the discussions. I know I am not alone!
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:25 PM

The support and knowledge from others!
Unread 07-19-2013, 02:12 AM

I love the forums!! I like feeling like I am not alone. I also love the app. If I am out and have questions they are easy to get answered. Thanks for everything hystersisters!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 07-23-2013, 05:02 PM

Definitely the post - op advice.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.