HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Separate Surgeries

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Complex Cystic Mass? Are those cause of concern? Complex Cystic Mass? Are those cause of concern?

Unread 06-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Complex Cystic Mass? Are those cause of concern?

Hi,
So I have been having all sorts of issues. I was hoping maybe someone has or is experiencing the same things as I am. And maybe you have gotten it figured out and can help me! lol! I had a LAVH about 9 weeks ago. I kept my overies. I have been having horrible bowel/colon (mucus stools) problems, horrible pain my my left side. I feel like I have something growing in my abdomen thats hitting a nerve or something, because my foot tingles. And it hurts to touch my stomach like its tender? Plus all this bladder pain/issues.
I am just starting all the tests. I had a pelvic ultrasound and it showed a (i got the report,, havent talked to doc yet)

Complex Cystic Mass on my Right overy with flow on color imaging it says that it may represent a resolving hemorrhagic cyst but needs to be followed up with another ultrasound in 6 weeks to check on it?
Should I be worried? Well, I am worried acutally. LOL.
But I am not sure why I would be hurting on my left if the cyst is on my right. Plus I feel like theres something a lump or something in my abdomen area, maybe a hernia?
I feel like I am going nuts! Its just all so frustrating.
Anyways, I figured since this topic was on seperate surgeries maybe some of you have had something similiar and have gotten it figured out! Do they go away on there own or have you had to get them surgically removed? Mine is only 2.4 X 2.0 X 1.6
Thanks so much!
Unread 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Re: Complex Cystic Mass? Are those cause of concern?

cwood
Cysts can be quite common, I have have had test results indicate cysts over various body parts over the years. Some were okay, some were not. Your doctor will be the one who is best able to determine if these cysts are the norm for you or not.

I hope they do go away on their own. If they do not, we are here to support you though another surgery.

Unread 06-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Re: Complex Cystic Mass? Are those cause of concern?

Thanks so much for your reply.. You said you have had many cysts all over. You know I get cysts everywhere, well on the outside of my skin. Its quite strange. I keep getting big ones on my legs, behind my ear, then they get big, hurt, go away and pop back up a month later? lol. I wonder what causes cysts to happen? My doctor said some people are more prone to it then others. I dont think it has anything to do with the one on my overy. But I feel like my body likes to grow them. Then I think maybe it has to with an autoimmune disorder there thinking I might have.
Its just hard I guess waiting and going through test after test.
Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.