Prayers NEEDED to give me strength!! | Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayers NEEDED to give me strength!! Prayers NEEDED to give me strength!!

Unread 07-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Prayers NEEDED to give me strength!!

Hello sisters, please lift me up in your prayers. I am going through some tough times right now. I had another surgery about 8 weeks ago, and I'm still having pain. Now I found out I need a tonsillectomy and sinus surgery. I hear the older you get the more painful and harder recovery time it is. I really need you to pray much for me and my family. My daughter (only child had 3 miscarriages) is now 16 and she is really acting out. I try so hard to say and do the right things, but it seems no matter how hard I try she thinks I'm being unfair I know this seems to be a normal teenage thing. It is not easy when she yells she hates me. It actually rips my heart out! I feel as I have failed as a parent. I can't do this without God's help. She won't even speak to me right now. Please God keep your hands on us always...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Re: Prayers NEEDED to give me strength!!

(((Lisa))),

Bless your heart, sending you many gentlealong with my prayers. .
  Quote:
I can't do this without God's help.
I am so glad to hear you say that and it reminded me of this verse.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Heavenly Father , we are lifting our sister Lisa up to you, her heart is heavy and she is having health complications, embrace her in your tender loving arms , let your Holy Spirit rest upon her , moving through her whole body , removing the pain, mending and repairing , giving her your complete Divine healing, comfort her heart, give her strength , courage, speak to her daughter’s heart , help her to see that her mom loves her and wants what is best for her,step in and ease the tension, between them so that they can work through this together, guide Lisa’s thoughts and help her with the words to say when speaking to her daughter, bring your inner peace to her and her family . Let your will be done, in your precious name, Amen.

I will keep the prayers going for you both .May God’s Love be your source of strength .
Unread 07-17-2010, 02:32 PM

I will be praying for you and your family. I have a 19 year old daughter so most of the teenager stuff is behind me but I remember it well, it's very hard.

One of the things that helps me is to remember that God is with your daughter and has a plan for her too. Part of what she is going through is her journey with God and he is with her even if she doesn't know it.

Pray that you will trust God's plan for her and have the faith to remember he loves her and will watch over her.

And for you, God is blessing you and will be with you in this time of need.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2010, 02:58 PM

Thank you, both for your prayers! All4power and Peggy your kinds words mean so much to me. My daughter and I did talk earlier today, and I told her that we really need to communicate. I am leaving it up to our father, in heaven to guide me right now. Please continue to pray for me and I will pray for you all too. I remember my mom saying "having children is one of the hardest, but best things you'll ever do" once again my mom was right. Just wanted to say thanks one more time both your comments was very moving....
Unread 07-20-2010, 04:23 AM

Lisa,
I am lifting you and your daugther up in prayer. Our Lord is Awesome and Mighty, He is our Loving Father who always has His hands upons us. Take heart in the fact that no matter what you can call upon Him, as can your daughter. Mine are little, but I fear the years yours has reached. Yet, the Lord says to fear not for He is All.

I pray the Lord lays a calm in your home, a peace in your heart, and that He sends the Holy Spirit to act as an intercessor between your daughter and you. I ask with a grateful heart knowing how much loves and treasures each of His children.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register