HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hyster Sisters Extras and Add-Ons > In Search of Info/Support for .....

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Vibration feeling in head and left side Vibration feeling in head and left side

Unread 09-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Vibration feeling in head and left side

I hoping someone can help me with this problem. About 4 years ago I started having this weird vibrating sensation in my left leg - it felt like electricity was surging down my leg. About a year later it started in my head and neck and now extends into my left arm and is starting in my right foot. Sometimes I do have numbness with it. I also have severe neck pain which they have injected my neck muscles with Botox and has helped with the pain, but this vibration is constant and it also makes me lightheaded.

I have had MRI's, CT's and everything came back fine. A nerve conduction test of my leg showed that there is some nerve damage. I have seen 2 neurologists and they each have told me that I'm just depressed and that they've never heard of such a thing. One even went so far as to tell me that I haven't died in yet, so it must not be anything to worry about.

I have searched the internet and others have posted about it elsewhere, but they are old posts.

I have low vitamin B12, B6, D & C, and zinc levels and take large doses of these and I know that this can effect nerves.

This has been non-stop for over 3 years and has greatly effected my life. I work full time and by Wednesday I'm exhausted and it takes the week-end to recover then it just starts over.

If anyone has had the same symptom, or have any suggestions, I'm open to anything.

Thanks
Unread 12-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Re: Vibration feeling in head and left side

Actually I can relate to your description, but I have not found a medical diagnosis. I started having a vibration in my neck, head and just in general as well as a tingling in lips and nose. It was always worse at night as there was no distractions then. It really flared up if I got emotionally upset.

I have learned to live with it or maybe I am better at ignoring it after not finding a medical reason.

So how is are things with you at this point?
Unread 01-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Re: Vibration feeling in head and left side

I'm basically like you, I'm finding ways to ignore it, but it is starting in my right foot/leg now. It's just frustrating that doctors tell me I'm just depressed because they do not want to find the root of this problem. I know that I have permanment nerve damage to my left foot - I want to know why and they just look at me. Something is going on.

Oh well, I've learned to enjoy the good days and do what I can on the bad days and thank God for every day.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.