HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   HysterSisters Hysterectomy > Hyster Sisters Community Central > New Member Help Center - Introduce Yourself

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. Join us today!

Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3 Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3

Unread 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Angry - Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3 Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3

I found out on the 21st of Nov. I had gone a couple of months with weird periods and I thought it was because of me being laid off from work and my husband getting a DUI all at one time, very emotional. My doctor told me to get an ultrasound and the lining was thickened and then the biopsy came back and shocked the gyn when it came back as Cancer. It's even hard to type.
I am 45 and my dad died from cancer at age of 35 my mom from heart disease at 52.
I am scared and welcome any advice or what to expect...
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome!

Welcome to HysterSisters! You don't have a hysterectomy date mentioned in your profile (click here to add it if you know what it is!)

For helpful information and resources you will find specific help by clicking these links: for Treatment Options, for Pre-Op Or for Post-Op.

You will find wonderful information in our Hysterectomy Checkpoints.

For more information about managing your journey around the site, visit New Here. General answers to basic questions about the site can be found in our FAQ.

If you have a "mister" or other family member who wonders how they can best take care of you, visit and share this website with them: Mister HysterSisters.

We are glad you registered!

Again, welcome to HysterSisters!

P.S. This is our "Introduce Yourself" forum and its purpose is to point you in the proper direction for the best support for your needs. Only staff can reply here for the purpose of helping you find your way around the HysterSisters.com website. Support by our members is offered in our support forums (links in this reply above) where you can ask your specific questions and receive replies from our members. We look forward to seeing you on the support boards of this site!
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Re: Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3

i see the Gyn/Oncologist Nov 29th and discuss when the Hysterectomy will take place and if I need chemo.
Unread 11-28-2012, 08:00 PM

You've joined a wonderful community where you'll be able to connect with women who can share from experience. I'm glad you are here and hope it helps to know that you are not alone.

There's information in the Pre-Op Page that will help with questions you're likely to have, and you can start new threads in the Pre-Op Hysterectomy Support forum to ask questions and to ask for support, though you may want to use the Cancer Concerns message board if you want the best chance to get input from members who can share from personal experience.

I'm sending and all best wishes to you!
Unread 12-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Smile - Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3 Re: Endometrioid adenocarcinoma, figo grade 1 of 3

I had the Robotic surgery and the cancer was only in the uterus so I only had to have the hysterectomy and no chemo/radiation therapy. I am having more pain than I thought I would after listening to the doctor. He acted like I would be running a marathon by now. Dec 12th was my surgery day.

I am happy it's over and cancer free. I am sad I never had the chance to have a baby.

Unread 12-19-2012, 03:56 PM

It's wonderful news that the cancer hadn't spread.

For support as you deal with the emotional impact of not being able to bear a child, you're welcome to visit the Aching Hearts forum. Members there can relate and share from experience.

Unread 12-20-2012, 08:30 PM

Thank you so much.
Unread 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM

You're very welcome.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.