HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Pelvic Floor and Bladder Issues

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated) Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated)

Unread 01-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Unhappy - Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated) Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated)

Hello ladies,
I don't know if I'm having another prolapse or what? I've had so many complications in the past years. I started feeling this getting worse about a week and a half ago. I ended up having to take something for pain (which I hate to do) it took the edge off the pain, but I don't want to continue taking pain meds. I last posted on the "Road less traveled" because I wasn't sure if I was indeed having prolapse again, but I wanted to post here today, because it sure feels like it did better the surgeon fixed my bowel and bladder.

I'm hurting so bad! I just really want it to stop. I try so hard to just deal with it, but I'm at the point my pain is running my life. At first it seemed to be much worse when I stand, but now it hurts really bad even if I'm sitting or lying down. I feel like I've been cursed or something. UGH! I hate that I'm dealing with this again. I don't want to be looked at like "the sick one" anymore! I hate crying and now I'm sitting here crying in pain, and I'm so sad this pain won't go away. After every surgery I was so hopeful that this one is it, and I'll be pain free. My dh is so good to me, and he gives me all the support he can, but inside (emotionally) I feel a wreck. Sorry to whine but I just had to get this out. Great now I'm awful nausea's now too. Whats this now?
Unread 01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Re: Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain!

Sorry you are having pain! Please make an appointment with a urogynecologist if you have one available to you. Are you taking HRT? Have you even been prescribed vaginal estrogen cream?
Unread 01-03-2013, 12:03 PM

Molly,
I am kind of stuck with making a dr.'s appointment dh and I moved 8 hours north, and his new job doesn't offer insurance. Owners of the company are awersome, and pay is good, but no insurance. Dh is working on that now! We cannot afford to see a dr., and pay for all the diagnostic test that will come along with it. I am on an HRT Premarin .625 no I am not on a vaginal cream? Would that be for dryness? I don't have that issue at all. Just sitting here now thinking about going to the ER. my pain is not getting better at all. Just hate to go and it be a complete waist of time, and it's cold and rainy outside today. Wishing this would be a bad dream and I'd wake up and be pain free!!!!
Unread 01-03-2013, 12:10 PM

The vaginal estrogen cream can help strengthen the vaginal walls. So even if you don't have dry tissues sometimes it can reverse minor prolapses. Try using an ice pack down below and see if the swelling subsides some. Not sure what the ER can do except possibly give you some pain meds.

What about making an appointment with a women's clinic? Many take patients based on their ability to pay.
Unread 01-03-2013, 12:16 PM

Molly,
Thanks for your reply, you've been very helpful. I will try the ice now. Anything for relief from this pressure and pain. I will google search a women's clinic in this area too. Hugs to you!
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:44 AM

It's Saturday morning, and I am in pain. I had a awful night last night not much sleep which is the norm for me these days. My pain is getting more intense, and when I'm off my feet it does ease off, but now does not go away. UGH! I just don't know what to do here. I cannot just stay sitting and not walk around and have a life. Why in the world do we have to go through this?
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:15 AM

I feel u need to go to ER. You should not have to suffer like this. And if its very serious you need to know. Please go as you are breaking my heart suffering like this unnecessary,,,
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:28 AM

I agree, if the pain is not relieved by being off your feet you should go ahead and try the ER.
Unread 01-08-2013, 06:35 AM

how are you?
Unread 01-08-2013, 01:50 PM

Cindi,
I'm still in pain, and I haven't went to the ER as of yet. I just hate going and being sent home with no answers. I unfortunately have taken some pain meds that I had prescribed to me previously. I only have taken a few in the last few days, as they make me nausea's and I just hate taking it.
I'm feeling pain on both side now, and still lots of pressure/pain in groin area and lower back. I know I will probably end up having to go to ER, but I'm trying not too. Hoping for a miracle! thanks for asking how I am doing....

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.