am I building my nest - or just plain psychotic? & should I take my show on the road? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

am I building my nest - or just plain psychotic? & should I take my show on the road? am I building my nest - or just plain psychotic? & should I take my show on the road?

Unread 02-23-2002, 11:33 AM
am I building my nest - or just plain psychotic? & should I take my show on the road?

man - if tis is nesting - it stinks, I am like a crazed person (another one I mean-you know someone else-not the regular healthily neurotic me that I normally am) whew ---) my sinus infection must be responding finally to this third antibiotic, b/c I am on my third load of wash, and am now eatting a caesar salad(I need a good low fat recipe/brand for caesar salad dressisng and I may just get through this) , while my stockings soak in woolite in 3 sererate tubs in my bathtub---will I ever be able to bend over the tub again to hand wash with the tub faucet?

I think that all psychotics must be geniuses of some sort - including me - even tho I am a bit fagile these days, - actually started to well up as I reached for my clorox 2, because I am almost out of my second bottle - totally irrational - i just need to buy more - I have collected a few empties, and my tide too, so that pre-castle I can make botles that I can lift for when i can do the wash myself - I generally buy bigger sizes of everything b/c it's cost effective - so here I am - home alone - and usually able to deflect the tears by just saying to someone at the doctors office, or at work - or the pharmacy - wherever I am these day - really - "don't make me cry" usually that's enough to get the hormones back where they belong ---so picture me upstairs, feeling better with my antibiotics, with all my toilets cleaned, and on my third load of wash, getting all hysterical because I don't have any clorox 2 to pour into the empty bottle to fill it 1/2 to 1/3 of the way full ---i have probably passed the "normal" nuts stage long ago and just didn't know it - but really - this site keeps me sain - (LOL) - I actually said "bite me" not a phrase I have ever used, when my boss said why did you take the plastic shelving that was near the copier? - clearly I was trying to organize my material to make my leave easier on her - couldn't she tell? - and...she was actually the only one who didn't ask me for the plastic coated yellow bag (one of 5 different bags all filled with my work) that was hanging on the door to my office---lucky for her ---and the reuse tech, when I said I was "dying" meaning so sick from my sinuses, said, "you're not dying, but you do sound like a man"---and I responded to this very sweet, well-meaning man-------that is not something you say to a woman who is having a hysterectomy in 2 weeks... I think I was joking - but now I'mnot sure - i wasn't mad, but the por guy was so embarrassed - he made a point to tell me I sounded better later in the day -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2002, 12:38 PM
Hi Lynda

Ok I have picked my self up off the floor . Now where to start. You are just doing the normal mood, nerve thing before surgery. Now also that sinus infection doesn't help. All those anitbotics have eaten away all your confidence in ever being a well person again. My advice sounds like you are doing fine the only thing I would add is go out and buy some clorox 2. As for the salad use the good dressings for once you deserve it. Now get some rest and yes you will be able to bend over that tub again just not for a long time, but you will be able to that is the key. God Bless.
Unread 02-23-2002, 04:19 PM
Lynda...

You have me LMAO Go buy some little bottles!! You will be fine and I can't WAIT to read your official report post op

's
Bev

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register