adeno & biopsies.... | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

adeno & biopsies.... adeno & biopsies....

Unread 02-23-2002, 01:13 PM
adeno & biopsies....

was wondering how common it is to have a biopsy when diagnoised with adeno? I was dx'd back in nov and the gyn 'thought' he did a biopsy but only did one last week and only because I said, how do you know this isn't cancer? his answer was biopsy results.. I said.. nooooo you never did a biopsy.. so I got one but I wish he had done it sooner now I am nervous all over again. It seems I am now being scheduled for april ... it was suppose to be march..UGH anyway.. how many of you all had biopsies??
thanks ahead of time,
kara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2002, 01:27 PM
adeno & biopsies....

Hi Kara!

I had biopsies, but on the masses that were removed at surgery, so I did not have results until after my surgery.

Don't fret, sweetie - I can understand how scary it is for the DR to not know your case as well as you do at times - but all will be fine for you, I just know it.

((((((HUGS)))))))
Unread 02-23-2002, 01:47 PM
Hmmm

My suspected I had adeno but could not confirm it until the biopsy results came back. I ended up having to wait for the results of 3 biopsies as well as 2 pap smears for sure the waiting is the hardest part of all of this. Hopefully soon that will all be behind you. AT 9 weeks post op tah/bso I feel great Life is wonderful cramp free and free of flooding fears. Shhh, don't tell, when I go into a store now I purposely go down the feminine products aisle and Try to relax and not stress out to much, hopefully you will have the long awaited results and be able to give a big sigh of relief very soon. Stop in chat and talk awhile as the ladies there are a great source of info as well as support.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2002, 08:47 AM
adeno & biopsies....

I too have adeno, but I had the biopsy before the diagnosis...just to rule out the possiblity of fibroids....once that came back negative, they did a laporoscopy. Now I am just waiting for another appointment in April....best of luck to you...

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register