Thanks to all!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thanks to all!!! Thanks to all!!!

Unread 02-25-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks to all!!!

Dear Sisters, (can I call you that yet?) LOL!
Thanks to all of you that answered me in regards to sex before surgery. I decided to play it safe, and did not. (Yet VBG) I may change my mind later, if I keep getting more nervous.
I have had many, many surgeries in my life, including a mastectomy, but this one scares me. I have no idea why. I've never been this nervous before. Maybe it's a bad omen?
I really appreciate all your help and best wishes, both publicly and privately. I'll check in with you all post-surgery, and will be praying for those of you going after me.
Love to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2002, 02:54 PM
Thanks to all!!!

Hi Cindy,
I just wanted to write and wish you the very best tomorrow when you go into the castle. I truly do understand the nervousness you are feeling (I just had my surgery on 2/20). This is a big deal and it's easy to feel a bit scared. But, what I found helped me a lot as I got closer to the time was having the people I love with me, as well as prayer. You might ask the nurse who is prepping you if you can have your husband/significant other in there with you. They allowed that for me right up until they wheeled me into the operating room and it helped me immensely. Just remember, there are thousands of your sisters out here pulling for you and we will look forward to hearing about your beautiful new crown in a few days! We're thinking good thoughts and sending lots of your way. Take care.

Patti

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register