Thank You Ladies........ | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thank You Ladies........ Thank You Ladies........

Unread 02-26-2002, 04:41 AM
Thank You Ladies........

For responding to my post. My GYN's office is located inside a hospital. Just so happens I need to be in the hospital for other business today, so am going to stop by her office and see if I can't chat with her. Plan on telling her my symptoms and express my concerns. If this is what I am going to feel like (the joint pain) thru at least April, I don't want the other shot.. and will just give in.. and hopefully she will too.. to a Hysterectomy. Why should I be in more pain then I need to be? However, I was put on the Lurpon for LRQ pain.. it seems it helped with that... but not sure.. maybe too soon to tell? Anyhow.. you all have a great day! Will post later and tell you what she had to say.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2002, 06:53 PM
.... Update ....

Well.. I stopped into my GYN's office, but she was off for the day to rest (due to fact she's working night shift in L&D). So, I have a number to her direct line and have left a message for her to call me at her convenience. This joint pain I am having is now pretty bad (but still tolerable for the time being). I am having it in both knees and the left is worse than the right (and both knees were fine before the Lupron shot). I am constantly experiencing sharp shooting pains that start at the knee cap and go all the way down to my ankle. The right knee aches a bit (about a 2 on a scale of 1-10, left is a 5 on scale of 1-10), and haven't started to have the sharp shooting pains in that one yet. Will be interesting to see what has to say about all this. I'm guessing it's gonna go 1 of 2 ways: continue as is and get the second shot March 15th, or stop and just schedule the surgery. My GYN is fabulous, so no worries... thankfully I have A LOT of trust in her! Will post again after I hear from her to let you ladies know what she said the plan is. Blessings and 's to all.
Unread 02-27-2002, 08:11 PM
Hi Amy

So sorry about the joint pain. Hope things go the way you want them too. Sometimes we just have to say enough and go with what we feel. Sounds like you have a very caring DR. God Bless.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register