1 more week to go :<( | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

1 more week to go :<( 1 more week to go :<(

Unread 02-26-2002, 07:49 AM
1 more week to go :<(

Hello ladies. I just counting my days. Everything is ready. I do not want to wait any longer. Waiting has been the worst part .
My Drs, family and friens are with me. And this helps a lot.

My Mother will know till Sunday ( Surgery is Wednesday) Why?
She always is very concern about me, she leaves in another Country, and I am the only daughter that leaves far away, we talk every weekend, we are very close and due to her health I made this decision. So I hope whe will take this news well.

Thanks everybpody for your words, You had help a lot. I will write again soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2002, 09:36 AM

Ayalita, good luck! I'm tired of waiting too. But everyone keeps telling me this is the hardest part, so I figure, it'll get easier from here!

Hang in there.

Melissa
Unread 02-26-2002, 09:39 AM

Ayalita,

Hang in there ... you will make it! I understand about not telling your mother yet. I did the same thing. I told her about 5 days prior to my surgery and that worked pretty well. My mother lives in the area but she suffers from depression, so I didn't want her to have too much time to be worrying about me.

Good luck talking to your mother. I hope it goes well. Do whatever helps calm you these next few days ... you will make it and you will be so much better. I had my surgery about three months ago and I feel so good now! It is wonderful to live without pain!

Beth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2002, 11:53 AM

if our surgery dates are the same.... does that make us identical twins if we are having the same surgery on the same day, and fraternal twins if our dates are the same but our surgeries are different? Talk about deep philosophical questions - I'll be back later - gotta stop putting off getting to my MD appointments - it's 3pmand they both close at 5pm.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register