my surgery march 5 2002 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

my surgery march 5 2002 my surgery march 5 2002

Unread 02-26-2002, 09:33 AM
my durgery march 5 2002

HI EVERYONE JUST FOUND THIS SITE YESTERDAY AND IT IS GREAT SUPPORT FOR WOMEN LIKE US TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO. I JUST FOUND OUT 2 WEEKS AGO IAM GOING FOR TOTAL HYSTER WITH BLADDER REPAIR. IAM SO NEVERIOUS AND SCAREDOF WHAT IAM GONA FACE. MAYBE ON THE OTHER HAND FACING 50 SOON I WILL BE BETTER OFF WITH THIS DONE AND NO MORE PAIN I HOPE I LIKE TO TALK TO SOME OF YOU GIRLS OUT THERE SEEMED TO HAVE A GREAT GROUP. GOD BLESS US ALL HOPE TO HEAR FROM ANY ONE WITH SOME INSITES ON THIS SURGERY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2002, 09:38 AM
my surgery march 5 2002

Welcome to Hystersisters!

I'm so glad you found us! And a fellow NY-er, too! AND...your surgery will be on my one year hystervesary!!

This is a great place to get support, information and hugs. I can't imagine having gone through my surgery without this site. Please do lots of reading...check out our Pull Down Menus on the home page for "Princesses Tell Their Stories" and for many good hints on how to prepare yourself, your family and your home for surgery and recovery.

Post all your questions, stop by Chat, and we'll be here to help you every step of the way.

We're really happy to have you here with us!

Karen
Unread 02-26-2002, 09:48 AM
my surgery march 5 2002

Hey I am a March 5 date too! I found this site around the end of December and have read every post I think! It's been a life saver.. all the support, the information, the stories about the successesful surgeries.. Just read read read all you can here and you will be so well prepared for next week! All those fears and worries are normal -- I have a meltdown about once a day but know that this is the best route to take- no more anemia, no more spending my life in bed in exhaustion. You will do GREAT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2002, 09:48 PM
Response to March 5

Hi!
I'm March 5th also.

I have found this site to be a God send!

After struggling with the ? of whether or not to keep my cervix, I found that the sisters provided good answers to help me make my decision.
Right now, I have decided to keep my cervix. Only because it doesn't seem to matter one way or the other, and I figure, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I've had many surgeries for infertility, cysts, endo, scar tissue, ectopic pregnancy and fibroids. While I hope this will be my last, life goes on. So I will continue to enjoy my wonderful dh and 3 beautiful grandchildren!

I wish you the best on the 5th!!!!

Love to all.
(Wish I knew how to put those neat smiley faces and stuff in)
Unread 02-27-2002, 10:01 PM
my surgery march 5 2002

(psst -- Cheryl -- when you type your post, there's a link to the left that says Static Smilies List. Click on that for neat graphics.)

Melissa
Unread 02-27-2002, 10:26 PM
happy you found us

Iamgoing to the castle mar4. Just around the corner. this is a wonderf site for support without a political agenda. And I don't mean we are all dupes for whaterver is fed. You're talking to your sisters,here
Good Luck,Hopig everything goes well,
sueK
Unread 02-28-2002, 03:15 PM
Look what I can do!

LissaLee:

Thanks!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register