Having hysterectomy aprill 11th | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Having hysterectomy aprill 11th Having hysterectomy aprill 11th

Unread 02-26-2002, 06:56 PM
Having hysterectomy aprill 11th

HELLO IM NEW HEAR, AND I REALLY LIKE THIS HERE. I AM HAVING A HYSTERECTOMY APRIL 11TH AND I AM REALLY SCARED( AND PLUS I DO NOT WANT THEM TO PUT ME OUT! SO IM GOIN TO TALK TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT HAVING A SHOT IN MY BACK AND BE AWAKE DURING IT. I HAD 2 C-SECTIONS AND A LAPARSCOPY. AND MY SECOND C-SECTION I WAS AWAKE. AND I HEALED QUICK. I BEEN PUT UNDER ON MY FIRST C-SECTION AND I DIDNT LIKE BEING IN ALL THAT PAIN WHEN I AWOKE APPOSED TO MY EPIDURAL. HAS ANYONE HERE HAD AN EPIDURAL DURING A HYSTERECTOMY? I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET! THANK U)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2002, 07:04 PM
Having hysterectomy aprill 11th

Hi There!

Welcome!

I won't be alot of help, as I did have an epidural but I was completely sedated during my hysterectomy - but I think it's good for you to go with what you feel will be best for you. Some procedures don't allow for you to have an epidural, so it's good that you will be discussing this with your DR.

And the nervous/scared part? Yep, I've been there! It is kinda scary, huh? It's major surgery! Don't worry, sweetie - discuss all your concerns and fears with your DR so that you are comfortable with all that will occur during your castle visit, and please know that your sisters are right here, cheering you on, holding your hand in spirit!

Keep reading, stick around - come to the Chat and talk to the terrific ladies there, too! Ladies in Waiting such as yourself find lots of support and hugs there, too!

(((((((HUGS)))))))
Unread 02-26-2002, 07:45 PM
thank u

thank u for all ur support! I really appreciate it. I have a small uterus acording to my gyn. is that good or bad? Plus im having just my uterus removed through my abdomin. i just have so many questions to ask i just cant think of them. and im hoping the surgery dont take long.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register