help whats this green fluid stuff | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

help whats this green fluid stuff help whats this green fluid stuff

Unread 02-26-2002, 08:04 PM
help whats this green fluid stuff

ok I came out a couple off weeks ago on this list, thank you for the handful of hello's I am the lap, vag,hysterocomy that is "waiting" but also so very active about finding a Dr. farther out of town that's faster (waiting list 2 years for those of us not in immidate danger) ) I just have a massive fibroid that has to come out, if I did not say it before the Depends for urine is fab for the flooding
OK at the hello post I said my Mom has a uterine tumour that is causing no ends of problems, besides 3 huge Med. mistakes today that I was able to catch while sitting watch dog after 1.5 week she had accumulated what I saw drained by abdominal needle was 8 liters of bright green fluid I called, a few Dr. friends but realized this is where I have ask what the heck was that ????has anybody else had that kind of fast fluid build up she was discharged less than 1.5 weeks ago as a go home to wait for surgery March12 for her total removaluterus/ovaries/glands/ but now this is more, and it was a real fight to even to get her to go in, anybodyelse had the green fluid????
sorry about spelling but son deleted spell check to speed up his games
anyone??????????????????????????????????????????????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2002, 12:43 PM

Hi Deirdre,
That sounds yucky. Sorry can't help you with your Mother's problem. I am anixous to hear what it could be. Please keep us informed,

Also, your name, beautiful name, My daughter's name as well.

I hope your mother is feeling better soon. Good luck to both of you.

Angl
Unread 02-27-2002, 02:09 PM
not just green stuff mad too!

so very kind of you to respond it gave me big tears give your Deirdre a big hug from me.
I just do not understand why we cannot get data from the people that are supposed to be in the know, sorry if I sound a tad angry but I also had to fight them that she was not in chemo, they wanted to take her down for her round and she was not allowed asprin etc. but someone wrote it on the nurses chart it just scares me so darn much about myself on the waiting list, this is a teaching hospital so there are lots of very young people with white coats that just ignore the files files but it is frustrating
thanks for being there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2002, 08:13 PM

Deirdre,
Hang in there sweety. I understand your frustrations. I would tell you don't give up tyring to find answere. I know better, iyou are trying to do so now. Some one out there has the answer. Hopely the waiting of the surgery date will go fast. No, I am not offended by your anger.
I certainly hope you will get an answer soon. Keep digging till you find out.
As far as a teaching hospital goes, I had my first child at one of those. Talk about ignorance. And rude as well.
I wish you and your mother a lot of luck. Please let me know how she is doiing. I think your mother is so lucky to have such a caring and loving daughter. Lucky Mom. You seem to have a very close relationship with her.
You said surgery is due March 12th. I am going in for mine March 4th. I wish you and Mom the best. Hang in there and keep fighting.

Angl

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register