Overjoyed!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Overjoyed!!

Hi there. I just wanted to thank everyone for their love, support and prayers. I was told in Sept 2001 that I should have a hyst. I waited until just a few days ago (feb 25) to get a second opinion. I thought, "I've delt with the pain for 14 years, I can continue to do so." That was until I started talking to my aunt. She just turned 40, married, no children and went to the gyn and told him she didn't want to end up with triplets and wanted the pain to stop. While talking to her I realized that everything she described sounded just like what I have been going through, so I made my appointment for my second opinion and will be crowned on March 18,2002. I found this website before I went back to the doctor and then told my aunt about it. (She actually believes she is the princess of the family!!!) LOL

Anyway, I want to thank all of you!! I would have been lost, alone and confused if it had not been for this site and all of you wonderful women!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2002, 06:17 PM
Overjoyed!!

s!!!

We'll be here for you every step of the way. I hope you'll stick around and continue to help the new LIWs with your experiences and support!!!

Karen
Unread 02-27-2002, 06:19 PM
Best Wishes, lovebug!

:

I'm sure you will be a lovely Lots of ers go out to you as you make your journey to the castle.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register