Pain all month?? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pain all month?? Pain all month??

Unread 03-01-2002, 09:30 AM
Pain all month??

As if the terrible cramps during my period are not enough!! Does anyone else have pain 1-3 weeks later? I get these horible stabbing pains about 2 weeks after my period stops and cramps all month long...is this symptoms of adeno? My periods have been a bit light after the 6 months of lupron, but the large clotting is still here and the cramps seem to be worse...I am totally exhausted most of the month! I read another post that said they get pain at night...does anyone have the menstral like cramping all month? I have been told for so long that my problems were "normal" for my age, that I am starting to believe it! Luckily I finally found a doctor that was willing to listen!

MJM93
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2002, 09:46 AM
I have cramps most of the time

My right ovary almost always hurts, with different degrees of intensity Quite often I feel like my period is ready to start even when it is not due. I don't know if it is Adeno...I reckon I'll find out soon enough. I'm due to visit the castle next week .

Bev
Unread 03-01-2002, 05:05 PM
HMMM...

I experienced pain in my ovaries right around the time I would start to ovulate. Infact it was that horrible unrelenting cramping that was the final straw for me. At 10 weeks post op life is great pain free and flooding free. I had adenomyosis and a cyst on one of my ovaries. Huge and I mean huge clots are way to familiar to me. I still get a shiver thinking about them. No one told me that my problems were normal I just assumed they were for a premenopausal 47 year old. I thank God that he lead me to my wonderful who suspected my problems were adeno from the start. She was very supportive of my decision to give alternatives a try as well as my decision to go ahead with the surgery when I had finally had enough. Keep on reading and gathering info and you will know what the right desision for you is. Stop in chat and talk awhile as the ladies there a great source of info as well as emotional support.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register