Getting there:) | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Getting there:) Getting there:)

Unread 03-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Getting there:)

Hello ladies,
Well, I got my bedroom cleaned today That is a huge undertaking for me and it looks so nice that I almost want to just go climb into bed. I have the bathroom part way done.

I know that doesnt sound like much, but for those of you with fibro and or CFS, you know how much that can be....

Our fridge quit, so we are looking for a new (to us) one also...

It helps take my mind off my nerves too, and the sun in shining here!! I am so blessed by that! I do love the sunshine and usually this time of year we have rain and clouds all the time.

I so appreciate this site and all your help! I have told many of my friends about you already.

God Bless,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Congrats

Whatever a can accomplish that tkes her mind of the endless waiting is wonderful. Sunshine and a clean bathroom sound like wonderful things to make you feel great. There is nothing nicer than walking into a room you just finished getting spic and span clean all in order My problem is that once I get it that way someone else comes along and trashes it right quick like!! Sounds like you are progressing fine with the pre op nesting chores. Best of luck with your upcoming suregery. Stop in chat and talk a while as the ladies there are a great source of information as well as emotional support.
Unread 03-01-2002, 04:34 PM
Getting there:)

Good for you I'm so happy that you were able to have the energy and felt good enough to get your bedroom and bathroom in order. You are keeping a positive attitude and counting your blessings and that can only help you Our hystersister princesses say that the "waiting is the worst part," so you are almost through with the "worst" part. Hooray! Prayers go out to you this week of your surgery. I'm believing good things for you Take care and God bless you too.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register