HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Unread 06-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Advocare????

I recently had to stop taking my HRT and I feel like everything has come back full force!!!! I have tried some over the counter stuff day and night products and they just aren't working. I read some stuff on a Product from Advocare called Formula W, which is formulated for menopausel woman but I was wondering if anyone of you ladies have taken it before and what were your experiences with it? Thank you I'm pretty desperate here in the heat of the south!!! :-)
Unread 06-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Re: Advocare????

I received my Advocare yesterday and I am really hoping it works. I am aldo really hoping some ladies respond and tell me that it has worked wonders for them!!!
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:12 PM

Haven't heard of it, what are the ingredients? Is it an herbal?
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:31 PM

I'm not so sure about this one. They don't list all their ingredients,
  Quote:
Key Ingredients:
Maca, GENOPAUSE
What is Genopause? I would be leary of this.
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:54 PM

http://www.gencorpacific.com/index.p...ents/genopause

Here is the web link for the GenoPause, it is basically all of the 4 ingredients in the FormulaW made by Advocare. Each ingredientaids in a different way to help ease the symptoms of menopause. I have only had 2 hot flashes today when on a normal day I would have well above 10-20. I am really looking forward to when it fully kicks in and and I dont have any hot flashes.
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:56 PM

Yes they do this their ingerdients. They are on the bottle, and if you go to that website you can read about them.
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:08 PM

Let us know how it works over time. The ingredients weren't familiar to me and I don't recall seeing it before. Let us know either way, how it ends up working. I'm interested in anything new.
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:21 PM

So far i'm liking it. My sleep pattern is getting back to normal. Which for me that's a big deal!! I'm actually cleaning also, and I didn't have the energy to do anything and now I sleep 8-9 hours wake up and get started on my day. But i'll let you know as the weeks go by.
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:58 PM

Glad it seems to be helping you thus far.
Unread 06-22-2013, 04:00 PM

How expensive is it? Is it still helping you?

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.