Monday is the day!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Monday is the day!! Monday is the day!!

Unread 03-02-2002, 05:40 AM
Monday is the day!!

(((((((Sisters)))))))))

I'm here today to beg for all of you to sends prayers towards my way. I am nervous and need all the support I can get. Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend and think of me on Monday!!.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2002, 05:44 AM
Monday is the day!!

's and prayers to you. I know how scary it is, but try to stay as busy as you can. I was so nervous, I yelled at people, cried, you name it but I made it. Please come visit us in chat, it helped me a lot get my mind off things, venting and a little . Best wishes to you, it will be ok.
Unread 03-02-2002, 07:29 AM
Monday is the day!!

Lots of ers to you now and for your day of surgery as well as during your recvoery.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2002, 08:19 AM
I'm with you!

My surgery is also on Monday. I am not so nervous about the surgery but more about everything I need to get done prior to it. I will keep you and all our fellow LIW with surgery on Monday in my prayers! Soon we'll all be back posting how easy it was, how the waiting was the hardest part and how we wish we had done it sooner! to you girl! Hang in there!!!
Unread 03-02-2002, 08:25 AM
Monday is the day!!

& to you for your big day on Monday! Mine is on Thurs & I know how bad the waiting is! Can't wait to hear how well you make out! Hang in ther & you will be a before you know it!
Barb
Unread 03-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Prayers for Monday

Hi Laura,
Of course prayers are being said for you for Monday. One thing you can rely on is the support of those on this list! Remember to breath, try to get outside and feel the sun and fresh air, and know that you are cared for and loved! Much love and hugs to you until Monday.

Crystal (ChocoNut/Walela)
Unread 03-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Monday is the day!!

Laura, good luck on Monday!! I'll be thinking about you & wishing a smooth procedure & recovery. Be sure to tell us how it was afterwards -- when you're up for it.

I'm still pretty nervous too. I'm trying journaling and breathing, and they help a little, but I wish my castle day was here!

I'm sure you'll do fine.

s,

Melissa
Unread 03-02-2002, 09:53 AM
Prayers

Hi Laura,
are coming your way. I know it is hard to stay calm, but it will all turn out fine. I felt just the way you are feeling right before my surgery day. Wishing you a uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Debbie
Msorazza99@aol.com

TAH/BSO four weeks ago.
Unread 03-02-2002, 01:47 PM
Monday is the day!!

Hi Laura,

I'll be thinking of you along with all the other Monday girls. Mega s. Your crown awaits you
Unread 03-02-2002, 02:15 PM
Monday is the day!!

Hugs and prayers to all you Ladies in Waiting. The waiting is torture!!! The GREAT thing is, once you are on the road to recovery it is a dim memory. Just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register