sheena 1157 (Sharon) | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

sheena 1157 (Sharon) sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Unread 03-04-2002, 03:33 PM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Hi All

Sharon is out of surgery but still in recovery at this time. I just talked with her daughter and all went well. Her surgery lasted 2 hours.

Her DH was there all day for her and her daughter will be there for her later today when she is back in her room.

Heather (her daughter) tried to email a few of you.. with out much success, so I will post here and the post-op board to let all know she is OK.

Post a note to Sharon here or in the post-op thread.. she will love to read them. I will print them and get them to her.

Traci
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2002, 03:49 PM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Hi Sharon-- Congratulations on being a new princess. The most important part about being a new princess is rest, rest, and more rest. Oh, and drink that water! I am glad your surgery went well and hope when you are up to it you will visit us in chat and let us know how you are doing. Only for a little while of course. I am glad you have Traci to look out for you! Take care of yourself!
Unread 03-04-2002, 04:30 PM
Sharon

Well done hun, it is now all over and you can start your recovery. Remember only one chance to heal well and rest heaps, be pamperd and all the best for a smooth recovery. welcome to the other side Hugs Vicki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2002, 08:44 PM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Congratulations Sharon (Sheena)
I am so glad everything went well.
I am so glad you have your DH, your DD, and Traci looking out for you.
Remember your Princess training get lots of and be sure and lots of water and juice, and take short little s for recovery.
I will be looking forward to chatting with you again, when you are home and feel up to it.
Take Care Sweetie
Unread 03-04-2002, 09:26 PM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Drink that water... Rest... and let your family pamper you...

Those should be the Princess Commandments!

Traci
Unread 03-04-2002, 09:45 PM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Congratulations Sharon to the new princess.

You are going to look great in that crown. Hope to see you in the chat room when you are up to it. Be good.

Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.

Regards

Gail (aka buckkieofoz)
Unread 03-05-2002, 05:03 AM
sheena 1157 (Sharon)

Sharon

I am so glad you have crossed to the post side! I just knew it would go well. Looking forward to chatting with you when you are up to it! Good job

Gee (Gloria)

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register