Can you believe this? - Page 3 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Can you believe this? Can you believe this?

Unread 03-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Can you believe this?

I will be picking up the release forms late this afternoon and see if I have any restrictions at four weeks. Might be interesting. I'll let everybody know.
I can just see it now that it will be perfectly fine for me to tug on a 50lb box of copy paper that's under a table. Yeah good for you. Helps you to build yourself back up.
I just hope they don't want me to go up into the attic for something. Going up on that shaky ladder and slinging stuff
down. That will be good for me too. I can bearly go up that ladder now as it is without falling.
Oh well, maybe it won't be as bad as I fear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2002, 03:20 PM
Can you believe this?

I got my form from the doctor today. Says I can't do any work of any kind for 4 weeks. Then I will be able to return to work on 4/19/02.
I was told by my family doctor not to worry about only getting 4 weeks. I will be able to get more if I need it and he expects that I will because of my weight and NF.
I feel better except for needing more time because of the NF. Yes I know if my tumors are NF tumors and not fibroids. This won't be good. More bleeding.
Anyway I feel a little better now. Except for the hassle of getting paper work for more time.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register