Update/Lydia's Surgery Cancelled Again - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Update/Lydia's Surgery Cancelled Again Update/Lydia's Surgery Cancelled Again

Unread 03-06-2002, 09:20 PM
I can't believe the level of screw-ups and incompetence

Good grief. You poor thing.

I am so sorry to hear this is happening. Amazing, how people in the "health care" field can just (bleep) up so cavalierly. It isn't them who's sick and in pain!!

At least you haven't been denied funding outright. I hope they get their crap together and get you on the schedule for sure soon.

Please keep us up to date.

((((hugs))))

--Linda.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2002, 10:09 PM
Update/Lydia's Surgery Cancelled Again

Oh, Lydia -- I thought I had problems (surgery scheduled but all the details have been bungled one way and another).. Pre-op Friday, but I've lost confidence in everything and have slipped into depression and have shot nerves and sleepless and no time to eat, so I'm looking to cancel and switch doctors, as I can't get an answer to my question / request for a bikini incision and not a vertical abdominal.

Poor lady: that treatment is deplorable.
Unread 03-06-2002, 11:07 PM
Oh Hon...

This is so horrible. You don't deserve the crap you've had to endure.

I'll light a candle and cross all opposable body parts for you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2002, 01:14 AM
thank you for support

Thank you's

As i sat and read your posts, i started thinking how much i have to be thankful for and to have so many that care.

I am trying my best to keep myself physically and emotionally together. Yes, it was deplorable one of you said,what they did to me. But, now the question is ,when i finally get the call for another surgery date and go through pre-op will they do this mess to me again.? I wonder .

I sat here in 3 in the morning,scrolling down as streamed down my face because it made me recapture the things i have been through a few days ago.

Tomorrow,thursday, don't know what i should do, I just feel lost,like a child wondering aimlessly in the streets trying to find his way home.

Monday i guess i will go back to work or tuesday,just have to see how i feel. I had loaned my car out to a friend thinking at least it would be run while i was laid up,but i have since asked to have it returned on Monday night,so she could get whatever affairs together she needed to. Next week i plan to work out at the gym everyday don't care how bad my body is hurting, I need to release some of this angry i have and i am sure i can do it on machines,then swim,no one can see me crying in the water while i am swimming., or in the Eucalyptus Room,no one would ever know, it is foggy in there you can't even see the person sitting across from you.

Well thank you for your upbuiding words. Just know that i appreciate you all and all the support you have given in the past and now. Continue to keep me in your thoughts.

Wishing the princesses,good recoveries and those going to castle soon you have my utmost congradualations:sing:
Lydiaemail privately if you like lydia2happy34@aol.com
Unread 03-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Well let me try it again/Surgery Scheduled 3rd time

Well, Three strike and they are out:

I believe this time is it, but i have been through so much emotionally last week,don't know what to think

Anyway, thinking of all of you and thanking you from the bottom of my heart for all your on line support. It means so much to me.

Still working on my book,it is coming along fine... :sing:

Surgery is Scheduled this week again,ending part of week,but i will post again and let you know,for i am not sure of anything anymore,although the surgeons called and had a conference call with me last week,make sure i was a-ok and that emotionally i was alright.

They said not to worry, the problem was solved and the person was chewed out for what delimma they caused. Although i am still going to write a letter to administrator and let him know i was very displeased,but i am over my anger and am happy once again to have been scheduled. THey asked what i wanted and i told them at least a private room for the trouble this person caused. They said they would work on it...

Anyway,things like these make us realize how strong we really are...
I will post the night before my surgery...
Keep thinking of me an hope things go well.
Love,
Lydia
Unread 03-09-2002, 08:31 PM

Yipeee Lydia
I am so glad that you have another surgery date, and that they are trying to make things right. I think the least they could do is give you a private room.
Please continue to keep us posted.
I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care
Unread 03-09-2002, 08:38 PM
Finally...

I'm SO glad to hear you've got another date!

We'll ALL be crossing our fingers for you Hon.

PCOS Association of
Unread 03-09-2002, 09:46 PM

I sure it happens this time and that all goes well. And that you can soon join the ranks of the PAIN FREE!!!

Keep us posted ...

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register