BIOPSY results | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

BIOPSY results BIOPSY results

Unread 03-07-2002, 07:26 AM
BIOPSY results

Just got back from my gyn.... I am dancing !!!!! My biopsy came back neg for cancer and I am sooo relieved.... and I had a long talk with my gyn and he answered all my questions and then some... and he also told me that he has arranged for one of the top surgeons at B&W (major hospital in boston) to assit. This is because in the last 6 years I have lost and kept off 135 lbs and I stll have about 80 lose. He assured me that he was going to take good care of me and that everything will be a go for my daughters graduation june 1. I cannot tell you all how happy I am.. I have been praying hard, had my best friends church praying for me and I have done ALOT of talking to God in the past few months.... my mom died when I was 7 that is ALOT of years ago and her medical records were destroyed just 5 years ago.. they keep records on fische for 30 years I guess but it seems that one of my aunts thinks she had her uterus removed, the death certicate says urethea cancer but knowing what I know about adenomyosis and the uterus now I think maybe she had something else too.... at any rate... I am going to be okay... surgery is still on for April 23.
I just want to tell everyone who is new here that this place is the best. But really, ask your doctor, talk to him and talk him again.. no question is too silly or stupid.... Having a dr. you can talk to is the best thing to aleviate fears and concerns....
have faith..... hang in there and THANK YOU all so very much... I am sure I will be posting more as the date gets closer..... waiting for this surgery is like being on a roller coaster.... ups and downs.. good days and bad... but for today, I am having a great day and I thank God for that...
kara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2002, 07:40 AM
Dear Kara

That is wonderful news!
I am very happy for you!
And also a BIG congradulations on your weight loss too!
What an accomplishment.
I am glad you are getting great surgeons lined up. Mine was top notch too and I know it helped with how smoothly everything went. I am feeling great
Good luck with the waiting.

Shelley
Unread 03-07-2002, 09:47 AM
BIOPSY results

Congratulations Kara,

I'm so glad for you. Cancer was a concern for me at the beginning too. My Mother had cervical cancer back in the early 60's. When my Dr found ovarian cysts and did a biopsy on them I was really scared. But they came back neg and Dr removed them about 7 months ago and they are back.

I feel that my Dr is good since all she does is deal with thes problems. She gave up delivering babies shortly after my granddaughter was born 10 years ago. she was the 3rd Dr I saw prior to anyone telling me something other than live with it, since I really didn't have much pain.

for you

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register