Help! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-10-2002, 07:39 PM
Help!

Hey Sisters,

I go to the doctor tomorrow to set up my surgery date. I have made up my mind that If he can do it the next day I am ready! I have had ENOUGH. It has been 2 weeks since I found out and my nerves are SHOT. All of my family, friends have called "wishing me luck" and it has made me even more nervous!

Please help. I am so nervous. Any other princesses waiting as nervous as I? I know there is! I am READY to get the castle appt. set.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Help!

s Cheryl!

If you haven't already read it on this site by another , let me tell you that waiting is really the hardest part and that it's normal to be nervous.

If you have any questions in particular, don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you. Stop by the chat room. There are alway plenty of ladies to answer questions & offer support.

Good luck at the dr's office. Come back and let us know when the date is for your hyst.

Best wishes!
Pam
Unread 03-10-2002, 08:03 PM
It's me again

Thanks Pam,

I really needed that tonight. I guess If I can stand this, I can endure ANYTHING!!!! DH has been SOOOOOOOO supportive. I guess I was blessed with a little to have such a DH! I also have a DS that is scared as much as I, I think!

I will let you know as soon as I found out.

I will add all of you to my list as well as EVERYONE else. Man, I have such great friends, family and church members. I feel like I am having a baby the way everyone is "call and let me know when!" "Do you need anything? "Can I help?" and to have you guys, I must be one of the luckiest people!
Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Here to help

Hi there Cherylleigh

Pam is right. Waiting is just awful. To much to think/worry about and time to do it. We who have gone threw this all seem to agree that the waiting is the hardest part of this entire surgery. I think most major surgeries can do this to people but this one is very personal for women.

Check out this link. It is so helpful for LIW It can help with many questions for your pre op, what to take to the castle, questions you may have concerning effects from a hyster etc.. It was so helpful to me as well. I think i spent a full day reading it prior to my hyster.

Pre-Op Hysterectomy Articles

Please keep us updated on how your doing. As Pam said post & ask any questions on your mind. The chat toom is a great place for support. It can help ease your mind and give you some peace. There women there are all sharing there experiences and stories with each other.

Take care and be well

Michele
Unread 03-11-2002, 04:14 AM
Thank you

Hi Michelle,

I will check it out. Thanks for your support. I have been doing a lot of reading and visit the site regularly. Today is the "Big" but not the "biggest" day......... I will let everyone know...

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register