To all you lovely
a few hints to get you through the first couple of weeks:
1. Take a pillow with you to hold against your tummy for the drive home...it's a Must!! You'll thank me for it!
2. Prunes/or prune juice to Help things along if you get clogged up!
3. Walk as much as you can...you'll be going very slow...that's normal.
4. Lotsa books/movies/some t.v. but definitely rest!
5. I stayed with my mom till i was cleared to drive, if you are having someone take care of you...be on your best behavior, creates less tension.
6. you'll need lots of pillows...one for your back while sitting/reclining...several for bedtime!(i had 1 for under the knees;1 for my head, & 1 on each side just in case you forget & try to turn over).
7. I had a hard time sitting in any kind of chair that didn't have arms...especially restaurant booths...very uncomfortable the first few weeks.
Good luck to you all, I'm 5 weeks post-op tomorrow!
's , see you on the other side!!