pre-op | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-13-2002, 11:53 AM
pre-op

hello all i went for pre-op this past monday i will be going for my total vaginal hysterectomy on march 19th. im scared and very nervous i was crying yesterday and i was very moody. hubbys being there for me as best as he can. im counting the days. and trying to clean the house to keep myself busy. i will keep u all post and let u know how it went and how my recovery is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2002, 12:12 PM
Hi There!!!

Glad your pre op, went well for you!!

Being nervous is very natural... We have all gone through that here....

Keeping busy really helped me, and knowing that after the surgery all the pain and problems I was having would no longer be...

You'll be just fine... and come join us in the chat room...Where you'll get lots of support there as well as here on the Message
Boards..

Sending you Best Wishes and Prayers!!!
Unread 03-13-2002, 01:23 PM
pre-op

Hi
We have the same surgerical date I was find until I heared my name on the church sick list. I know I needs to clean my house and start packing but I just have not started. Their are so many thing to sent up . I wish you the best of luck
MAlia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2002, 01:37 PM
pre-op

Linda ~ Hi

I went for my pre op yeterday too. I started to get nervous too. So I went out to dinner with some friends and have tried to keep busy today. I have been busy getting everything ready for my homecoming and it has helped me be less nervous. I am going to order a wedge and reaching tool from a website I founf today. Maybe preparing for the big day will make you feel more in control and less nervous. My thoughts are with you!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register