Got a date, already.. | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Got a date, already.. Got a date, already..

Unread 03-13-2002, 02:24 PM
Got a date, already..

Add me to the list, ladies... April 5th, here I cometh. No changing the ol' mind this time.. lol I'm sure I'll be here pestering ya'll before I go in..
Big s to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Got a date, already..

Julie, glad to hear you have a date. Good luck to you.....you will be fine! Come in chat and pester away. You'll find real support there. Take care.......

Emily s
Unread 03-13-2002, 07:25 PM
Julie...

That's great news! Not long now ~ soon you will be a Princess!

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

kaatie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2002, 12:05 AM
Got a date, already..

Yipeeeeee Julie
I am so happy to hear that you got a date. It will be here before you know it. Like Emily said please come in the Chat Room, so we can give you a hug in real time.
Great Big s
Unread 03-14-2002, 07:05 AM
Chat?

Thanks so much, ladies...
What time do ya'll usually chat? I'll try to get in there, today in between picking up the kids from school and all that jazz... I think I have to download that chat thing, too, right? I better figure that out right quick! lol
Unread 03-14-2002, 01:39 PM
Got a date, already..

Hey Julie,
Yes to go into Chat you will need to download AIM, and create a AIM name to use in Chat. On the Pre Op board, there is a thread its the 3rd one from the top called Everything you ever wanted to know to enter the Chat Room but were afraid to ask. Sheri posted it, she is wonderful. It takes you step by step of exactly what you need to do, to get into the Chat Room. The monitored Chat hours are Monday - Friday from 11:00am - 1:00 pm central time and then in the evening Monday - Friday 8:00pm - 10:00 pm central time, and on the weekends Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 pm- 10:00pm central time. If you have any trouble feel free to find me, and I will help. I hope to see you in there.
Sisterly Love & s

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register