i've got it!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

i've got it!!! i've got it!!!

Unread 03-14-2002, 06:46 PM
i've got it!!!

I am so excited, I know I just posted this morning, but nurse called today and my surgery has been scheduled.. yeah... It is set for april 4th. (TAH/BSO with bladder birch and a few other things.) I just wanted to share with all of you.. thank you for being here this site has been a life saver... love
ang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2002, 07:30 PM
i've got it!!!

Congratulations Angie!

Keep up the positive spirit! It will help get you through. Make your list of questions and start packing! Oh, and start shining up that crown of yours!

Hugs,
Unread 03-15-2002, 01:21 AM
Best wishes

Ang

So pleased you have got your date. You will be surprised just how quick the next couple of weeks will go, even though the waiting is the hardest part.

Regards and all the best wishes for your surgery.

Gail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2002, 05:43 AM
thanks ladies

Thank you so much for your support.. can't wait to get my crown. I just ordered the hystersisters journal and will have it before I go in... so I'm excited.. thanks again..

Unread 03-15-2002, 05:55 AM
i've got it!!!

Waiting for the date is the worst part, the time from now till then will fly by as you will be soooo busy trying to get ready for your recovery.

Good luck

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register