Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Doc That Cares!!!!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Doc That Cares!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Doc That Cares!!!!!!

Unread 03-15-2002, 12:28 AM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Doc That Cares!!!!!!

Hi ladies!!
It has been a great day finally! I saw a new doc today and after speaking with me and doing a very painful ultrasound in his office (yuck) I am finally getting surgery!!!!! WOO HOO!! I couldnt believe my ears when he said there is no reason for you to be in so much pain you need surgery. I cried and said thank you thank you so much!!! and he held my hand. Very sweet man. Very compassionate which was what I was looking for. So I'm very excited and looking forward to this so I can get to feeling better already!! I havent gotten my date yet but they will call me he said the first available date will be mine. So I am no longer I feel like !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2002, 01:17 AM
Yeehah

Jo

So glad you have found a caring doctor. Hopefully your wait won't be too long now. I am so very happy for you.

Hopefully catch up with you in chat this weekend.

Regards and best wishes

Gail
aka buckkieofoz
aka HS Chat Gail
Unread 03-15-2002, 02:07 AM
HAPPY....HAPPY....JOY....JOY!!!!

That little tune if for you my dear!!

As we have talked about the frustration and problems from less than compassionate health care "p r o f e s s i o n a l s" I use the term loosely! I know how happy your heart is now at the thought of once again feeling good and careing about life and the world around you.

So I go on the 9th of April, too bad we aren't any closer we could be bunkie buddies or at least console with tea and crackers. Maybe slip in a little chocolate when no one is watching!!

But I am very happy for you and that you also have a bright outlook for the near future.

Hugs and Blessings,

Trixie
(Toni)

Now a very cute and clever little icon would go here, but I am just too stupid to figure them out, so say "ahhh how sweet"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2002, 06:07 AM

I agree with Toni, there is usually a lack of 'care' from the health care professionals, prehaps they should just be called health professionals.

It is important for you to find a Dr that you trust and know is looking after your best interets and taking into consideration how you feel. Too many just bulldoze ahead without even asking you what you want.

It sounds like you are in very good hands.
Unread 03-15-2002, 06:34 AM

Yea!!!!!! Jo!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!! Keep in touch and let us know when your surgery will be. Missed you in chat lately. Please come back for support and encouragement. Hopefully the wait will be short. Take care ..........

Emily
Unread 03-15-2002, 06:53 AM
Way to go Jo!

I'm so happy for you sistah!!!!! Missed you all in chat. But I'm coming back slowly..... I'm soooooo glad you found a doc that cares and that you will soon be on your way to a better day....

You have been through enough. Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly for you.....
Unread 03-15-2002, 07:55 AM

Hi Punk,

I am so glad to hear the news!!!!! Just getting this scheduled will be a great relief for you!!!! Let us know when you have a date!!! I have 12 days to go and counting.......and counting........

Now you are officially a lady in waiting.......we will both be princesses soon!!!! See ya in chat!
Unread 03-15-2002, 08:40 AM
wonderful news!

Hi Punk,
I was so happy when I read your post. I've been asking about you in the chat room.
Pretty soon we will all be feeling like brand new ladies!
Best of luck....Talk to you soon in chat.
Love, Sandy
Angeldolls
Unread 03-15-2002, 09:11 AM

((((jo))))

This is great news hun. I am so happy for you. I have been wondering about you since I have not seen you in chat for a while. Congrats again on finding a caring doctor FINALLY. See ya soon!

s
Unread 03-15-2002, 04:39 PM

(((((JO))))))

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I am SO happy for you sweetie!!!!!! Please let us know when your date is. I've missed you in the Chat Room...stop by and let us know how you are doing!!

's

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register