A big HUG to all of you! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A big HUG to all of you! A big HUG to all of you!

Unread 03-16-2002, 04:29 AM
A big HUG to all of you!

Well, my surgery isn't until Tuesday, but today will probably be my last day of visiting here before my big day.

My parents are arriving tomorrow morning (traveling a long way to be here for my surgery), and DH and I will probably be out and about with them tomorrow and Monday so I doubt I will have the opportunity to get online after today.

So, I wanted to grab this opportunity to thank all of you for being here, for being so supportive, for being so informative, and for sharing so much of yourselves. You are such a very special group of women!

Knowing that Hyster Sisters will be waiting here for me upon my return from the castle means so much to me! You've helped to prepare me for what's ahead, and I know you'll be here to support me afterward. Carrying that knowledge with me is so helpful!

On my agenda for today:
water the plants
dust
vacuum
clean the bathrooms
mop the kitchen floor
pack for the castle
organize my clothes (for easy reach upon return from the castle)
laundry

(And I'm sure that list will grow!)
Between those tasks, I hope to be able to spend some final pre-op time here today!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2002, 04:54 AM
A big HUG to all of you!

Dear Princess:
I had my procedure Tuesday the 12th. I was self care by Wed. and home on Thursday. I feel great, just tired at night time. Please, try and relax, focus on being happy and healthy and on healing your wonderful body. You will be suprised when it is all over, it wasn't worth half of the stress. Please write if you have questions. But relax sweetie.
Unread 03-16-2002, 05:52 AM
Good Luck

Hi,

The good news is.........that list of yours, this is probably the last time you're gonna be doing any of that for a while!!! yay!!!

Take care and keep in touch just as soon as you are feeling well enough. Lots of us will be waiting to cheer you on.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register