going for pre-op tomorrow | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

going for pre-op tomorrow going for pre-op tomorrow

Unread 03-17-2002, 07:54 AM
going for pre-op tomorrow

well, ladies i have 9 days and counting. My pre-op is monday the 18th, and i have so many questions, many of them came from here, that i'm sure my dr. will have to cancel his appts. just because he's gonna be spending so much time with me. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how much this site has helped me and really alleviated alot of fear and answered alot of my questions.

I have learned so much and i think have become stronger here in the boards and in the chat room (chat name- jsarahbrian)

i'll report back on my pre-op visit later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2002, 04:23 AM

Hi Chickadee

I just wanted to say good luck with your pre-op appointment this morning. It sounds like you've done your homework and are ready with your list!

We'll look forward to hearing how it goes.

Best wishes and s
Unread 03-18-2002, 04:33 AM

So glad that you got your castle date. Good luck with your pre op visit, I am sure that your doc will be impressed with your questions! Keep in touch.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2002, 05:53 AM

Hi Chickadee,

We are surgery sisters. My pre-op is on Thursday, the 21st. I too have learned so much here and have felt so much love and support. It is so nice to be able to ask people that have been there, done that. It beats the heck out of all those pamphlets the doctor gives you.

Please let me know how pre-op goes and any extra questions I might want to add to my list before Thurs.

Goodluck

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register