To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You! To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You!

Unread 03-19-2002, 08:38 AM
To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You!

To All My Sisters Waiting To Go To The Castle: Please Read This It Will Give You Peace!! The Address is http://www.hopeinhim.net/theoperation.html I know this will help you all!! Best Of Luck To All Of You with your Upcomig Surgeries!! God Bless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2002, 09:11 AM

Thank you!

This is so beautiful and I appreciate you sharing it here. It is my faith that helps me get through this each day.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with all of us so scared and nervous waiting through the days and weeks. God Bless, Kathy
Unread 03-19-2002, 09:36 AM

Thank you so much. I needed to read that so much. My surgery is Friday and I am getting scared. I could feel the Lord talking to me through your post.
Thank you again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2002, 03:14 PM
thank you

Oh man, this really was pretty and got me teary! Thank you for posting it.
Unread 03-19-2002, 08:26 PM
This Was Beautiful!

Hi Tweetie1234!
I'm 5 months post and just had to tell you ,I could feel his presence when I was on the operating table and this post brought that feeling back.I really loved the post and read the link, and I could feel the power of God comming right through! I think it was wonderful for you to post it, Thank you so much! Will it be okay to send to other people who are having surgeries, but not necessary hysters? Again, you have done a wonderful thing!
Unread 03-20-2002, 04:49 AM
Rhanks for sharing

Not many things bring tears to my eyes, but they are rolling right now! We are in the final decision process for a total hyst. I had my second opinion yesterday and am naturally having doubts.
Unread 03-20-2002, 05:46 AM

Sisters, I am So Thankful that this has helped you all!! And Dimples, Yes you can send it to anyone! It was so strange, Yesterday I was going through a Really, Really Hard Time and I was Surfing and Found This. I sure wish I would have seen this Last year Before I had my TAH. But even then, I knew God was with me!! I want to wish all you Ladies in Waiting the Best Of Luck with Your Surgeries. And Remember what the Webpage said, God is Guiding Your Surgeons Hands. God Knows our Fears and will fill us all with His Peace and Give us Comfort. Yesterday I was Crying Out To Him To Please help me and Give Me Peace and Comfort and He Did. Shortly after that is when I found this wonderful Web Page!! I sure dont know what I would do without my Wonderful Caring God!! Isnt He Just AWESOME!!!! Well Sisters, Take Care!! I am So Thankful For This Wonderful Site and All You Ladies, You Are The Best!!
Unread 03-20-2002, 05:49 AM

Wow. What and awsome site. Today I was feeling kind of down. Having second thoughts about the surgery and since I am going through my period right now feeling very sick as well and I can't tell you how much that prayer helped me. Thank you so much for recommending it.

Teresa
Unread 03-20-2002, 07:56 AM
Thanks

Thanks so much for sharing that comforting web site with all of us 'Ladies In Waiting", lately I have been feeling more like a 'Lady Thats Escaping' as I consider packing a bag and quietly leaving town
I loved the picture of Jesus helping the surgeon. I will just have to keep that image in my mind and heart! Thanks Again!

Your Hyster Sister,
Shay
Unread 03-21-2002, 07:58 AM

Thank you so much for that link. I just found the HysterSisters site and I was moved to tears when I clicked on that link. It really put everything into perspective for me and I feel much more relaxed about the upcoming surgery (April 1) than I did.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register