To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You! - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You! To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You!

Unread 03-21-2002, 10:12 AM
To All The Ladies In Waiting, Please Read This, It Will Help You!

I just can't Thank you and Thank God enough for finding and posting this. I printed it out !!! I am crying. I know this site is a blessing and it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful it is. Some places won't even let you mention anything about prayer and God. I have been praying for my surgeon alot lately also and every one in that OR. This is just like a confirmation for me that He won't let anything go wrong... THANK YOU THANK YOU for I am always praying for peace of mind and heart that passes all understanding like the bible says it will give us. I want this operationto be positive and powerful example of Gods love. Especially to my daughter who doesn't have alot of believe in Gods power, she believes in God, but isn't so sure about how much he cares for us in all situations. So a great outcome in my surgery will be a great showing of His Love for her and our family.
thank you again...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Loved the web site

I just looked at the website. I loved it. I even printed it out. It brought tears to my eyes. I even put it in my favorites so I can go back and look at it.
If you don't mind ladies, can I vent a little? I have had a terrible week. I went to post op Monday and was informed that my surgery had been moved up to 3/19 instead of 3/21. We were ok with that. Did all my paperwork and got my medication. We got to the hospital at 6am. Only to have everything go wrong. At 9am, we were told we would have to reschedule. Guess I was catching a "bug" and they couldn't get my fever to go down, kept going up, along with my blood pressure. Doctor had an emergency to do. So, I am rescheduled for April. Don't know the date yet. But, God works in mysterious ways. Everyone has gone right so far this week, but would have gone wrong if I would have had surgery. Does that make any sense. It wasn't my time to have surgery and this was God's way of letting us know. But, I do have flu bug and have been coughing my head off, would have been bad if I had of had surgery. Bad on the tummy.
Thanks for letting my vent. Once again thanks for the website. Loved it.

Talk to you soon, Tammy
Unread 03-22-2002, 04:05 PM
in him message

thanks so much for the wonderful poem...it will help alot when i go and have my surgery on april 3,2002...thanks again.

jodie having a TAH/BOS/birch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2002, 04:28 PM

You cannot fathom the comfort this poem just brought me. I just had my pre-op appointment today and I am still quite nervous from being at the castle. Thank you for sharing this---I really needed it.

Erin Wright
Quantico, VA
Unread 03-28-2002, 05:08 AM

I Am So Glad that Everyone Has Liked This! It Really Is Awesome, Isnt It? Hopefully More Of The Ladies In Waiting Will Go and Look At This!! Best Of Luck To All Of You!! God Bless!!
Unread 03-28-2002, 06:16 AM
Thank you

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this, I have been so scared , I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart and soul, and with him all things are possible, that poem touched my heart , and made me so at peace inside. There is not enough people in this world that realizes what the lord can do for them, but even more not enough that does for the lord. I think you are one of gods helpers. God Bless you.. I now know that he will be with me through out my surgery and the rest of my days here on earth..

Love,
Misty
Unread 03-28-2002, 08:28 AM
FAITH

Hello Sisters,
I am 9 weeks post and I feel the noogies ... I haven't had a period symptom since surgery...the best Ihave ever felt and the best thing I ever did. Had I known, I would have had surgery a long time ago.
The Prayer is the best .... when I left my house on the 23rd of January, I cried, from fear, got on my knees and asked God to take my hand and hold on tight as I can't do this alone and I am now totally in the hands of someone else and no longer in control.
Ya know ladies, I was still somewhat fearful however I was ok and had some inner pease when I gave it up to God. I have found from personal experience that we dont have to be religious people and go to church evey Sunday...Olny to believe God is greater than ourselves and will help when we SINSERELY ask for it!!
Best wishes to all of you LIW ... you too will be ok.
Unread 03-28-2002, 06:41 PM

Thank you Tweetie for sending this to us. I intend to read it again right before I leave for surgery, just in case I start to doubt. Happy Easter and Happy Passover to all!
Unread 03-29-2002, 08:17 AM
Tears!!!

That is beautiful. I am sitting at work with tears running down my face. I do know that the Lord is with me and this operation would not be happening had He not thought it necessary.

Thank you for this!

DebJ
Unread 03-31-2002, 12:16 AM

Hi,
Thankyou, it made me cry, but it was wonderful and comforting.My faith in God is the only thing that gets me through the bad spots in my life. He always sees me through.

God bless
JuneT

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register